Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This update wasn't bad, awful, good or amazing. It was very normal, uninspiring, just very usual simple update not something I expect from Haley's Story. Although, the sex in an office is unusual and more so if it is with the sister, but for some reason I did not feel the heat and eroticism of the situation.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can someone spoil me about what happends with Sandra in this update?
If you are on the Sandra route, you don't get much with her in this release. She's out of town, and she and the MC have a phone conversation. She does impart some important information though.

Reactions: Ramen-

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Was a short update but i really liked it, i just hope that Haley start talking more with her therapist but so far her relationship with the MC is more serious.
The next time they visit the therapist, the MC is supposed to accompany Haley at the session. I figure that will be an important point for conflict resolution. At the very least, we will get to see the session.

Should be interesting.

Edit: I should add that since this supposed to be a weekly session, it is highly unlikely to occur in the next release... maybe not in the one after that either. [ ptahn will LOVE that it drags out so far! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:]

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The next time they visit the therapist, the MC is supposed to accompany Haley at the session. I figure that will be an important point for conflict resolution. At the very least, we will get to see the session.

Should be interesting.

Edit: I should add that since this supposed to be a weekly session, it is highly unlikely to occur in the next release... maybe not in the one after that either. [ ptahn will LOVE that it drags out so far! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:]
Honestly, I'm more excited about MC and Pupster to meet face to face than the threapy session. Imagine that conversation between the two.

- Are you?
- Yeah
- And you?
- Yeah
- Him?
- Him
- Done
- Great

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I for one liked this update...a bit of normality after some tense previous updates.
Haley is back to her playful self, but with just a hint of sadness mixed in between (melancholy I believe it is called)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case...liked the update, ticked all the boxes for me. Next update or two we can get back to dealing with that fucking Klaus.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I did not ask anyone to change the story, I merely said that an alternate form of drama would have been better. I knew at the time that the die had already been cast and there was no going back. What I actually suggested was a quick resolution to get the game back on track.

I was told I could reveal the information given, but asked not to reveal the source of the information regarding the number of updates it would take to resolve the Klaus situation. It was planned to take four or five updates. Why it changed, that I do not know. I am fairly certain at this point you are being milked.

You do have to play two separate routes because absolutely nothing is going on in the Haley-only route. Nothing really has happened since August.

Yes, at this point you have the majority opinion since those with my viewpoint have left or avoid the game. As far as support goes, it does not do that well for a game that has been out for over a year and an a half and updates monthly. Again, it took Radiant one week to surpass it.
I'm playing Haley only route...Still enyoying it:)

Reactions: kingjordan3103

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm anxious for the Klaus situation to be resolved and the story to move on. My fear is that the story will end shortly afterwards and it will never have the chance to return to the great romantic comedy that it was. I said this to V. and posted here that what I hope happens is that K. is not a serial molester, that what happened with Haley was a one time event. I said that it may be too much for some players to bear (although I now believe that those players are long gone) if she had been repeatedly abused. What I would like to see is during the K. confrontation is for K. to sob his sincere apologies. To tell Haley that he had to go through years of therapy to be able to live with himself. To say that he has tried to be the best stepfather possible to H2 to atone is some small way for what he did to H1. For Haley to walk up to Klaus and hit him as hard as she can knocking him to the ground. As she walks away she stops and without looking a Klaus says "I forgive you." He says "It doesn't matter because I can never forgive myself." The weight is lifted from her and we get back to great story that this was.

Odd that you mention changing the story myself. After the September update I did go in and delete some scenes and change some dialogue. It was obvious in November that entire updates could be deleted without consequence so why bother.
As much as I disagree with your raging on about this story...And I do disagree with you 100% I love every bit of HS.

This would a satisfactory conclusion for me to the Klaus story. (He does look to be more of an asshat through...So not sure if it was a onetime thing.)

Reactions: Capt OA

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Should be interesting.
Another interesting thing for that is we should also see Alana again too. Since she's also in therapy there, though it will be interesting to see how that actually pans out. If she distracts you and you don't make it into the meeting with your sis, or if it's a post therapy fuckfest.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I think Gregoris has a point, Haley is emotionally dependent on her brother due to trauma.
To take advantage of such a fucked-up situation to get carried away and fuck her is morally questionable at least.
Yeah, she loves him and all that, but remember how she is a victim here, trading sex for emotional support can be her only way to have some peace of mind.
I have three paths, solo-Haley, Sandra-Haley and Haley-side chicks. Solo-Haley is just the one I like least and I hope that in the end Haley can remake his life without his brother, although I doubt it seeing how she just broke with her boyfriend.
I think you guys are overplaying Haley's Trauma with regards to her love for her brother. Haley has been obsessed with her brother way before The Klaus episode. It would seem that she has some serious personality disorders that makes her only want to be with her brother...since way before Klaus.

I think the whole Klaus affair just permanently fucked up Haley beyond repair. There is no way IMO that she can now love (obsessively if you will) anyone else then the MC.

For the MC it's almost like putting your disabled parent in a care facility or looking after them yourself.
The fact that he fell in love with her, made the it much more complicated...it's why I love the story

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think you guys are overplaying Haley's Trauma with regards to her love for her brother. Haley has been obsessed with her brother way before The Klaus episode. It would seem that she has some serious personality disorders that makes her only want to be with her brother...since way before Klaus.

I think the whole Klaus affair just permanently fucked up Haley beyond repair. There is no way IMO that she can now love (obsessively if you will) anyone else then the MC.

For the MC it's almost like putting your disabled parent in a care facility or looking after them yourself.
The fact that he fell in love with her, made the it much more complicated...it's why I love the story
That's another way to look at it, anyways, it's an interesting take on the incest genre full of stupid landladies games.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's another way to look at it, anyways, it's an interesting take on the incest genre full of stupid landladies games.
Would have liked you post, but ran out of likes...:( Does anyone know if it's a forum limit? or is there a general rule for the amount of likes you can give a day?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

Yep, she already spilled the beans about fantasizing of the MC even before the whole Klaus thing. It's just until the point where the game starts with only the two of them living together and the MC shows signs of being interested in a relationship with her as well, she never had the balls to go after him, only for the lookalikes.

The Klaus thing didn't affect her in a way of becoming more dependent on the MC, it's the reverse actually, the fact that he'd find about the whole scenario made her wary, and much more cautious about approaching him. His possible reaction and rejection just gave another risk to the already tricky relationship.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes