goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Actually a therapist got a patient confidentiality clause. It could be a "safe space" for the mc and Haley to give outlet about their relationship to an outsider. If it lead to some lewdness with the therapist or not. Well, it would be nice if the creators didn't stray to far away from the path of reality.
In many places (California, for one), therapists must give their records over to the state if asked. Plus almost everywhere there are abuse clauses that require therapists to report abuse to the authorities.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In many places (California, for one), therapists must give their records over to the state if asked. Plus almost everywhere there are abuse clauses that require therapists to report abuse to the authorities.
Who is abusing who in this case though...

Finntowin

Mar 19, 2019
yes you probably play some other game that the protagonist instead of styling his sister in the difficult struggle of life,and to protect her from the dangers of life he fucks her. he in my homeland is called great ASSHOLE.
Your issue is with incest? Is that what it is? You don't like incest? I'm not even sure you know what incest is. If you don't like incest, then this game is not for you.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True there is no abuse here though between Haley and her brother, if any it would have been Haley grooming MC instead of other way around. :)

Reactions: belovedeggs

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Next update will be one of the best.
Dreaming: Spending a whole day with lisa. Doing stuff togeder, passionate Sex three times and knock her up. yeah :love::love::love:
Do you want a side order of pink unicorns and flying pigs with that Sir? :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought so too! One of these updates, Victor or hell, Andrea will caught MC's balls deep in Haley...
I think if we decided to have something with Adriana she could be the one that walks in on it happening which could end anything with her. They just seem to be walking that fine line but if anyone is to catch them it will be the parents.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I think if we decided to have something with Adriana she could be the one that walks in on it happening which could end anything with her. They just seem to be walking that fine line but if anyone is to catch them it will be the parents.
I think the dad already onto them tbh...
Definitely. Judging by the last conversation they had... "Just let me know if you need any extra cash". Shit like this makes me nervous.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
anyone knows about when the new version is out? the thread says updated today yet it's version 0.91 still.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Why are so many games focussed on incest? I really don't get it there is nothing about sex with a family member that gets me going.
I can explain my *Personal* attraction to incest but it doesn't mean everyone who likes it likes it for the same reasons. First off I don't think that's how most people think about incest....I like the Taboo/forbidden fruit aspect of it, that's probably why I'm attracted to other kinks that I am; incest, underaged, sleep sex ect.... it's about what you can't/ aren't supposed to have that adds a thrill that's hard to replicate otherwise, like having sex with your GF & trying to not wake up her sister/mother who's in the next room over.

I can be highly turned on in mid fap, the idea of it being a member of MY family......no ones ever seen a cock go soft faster, it's like filling a water balloon up & letting it go without tying the end off lmao >;D

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes