Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You're going to drive us crazy with your nonsense, you say you shouldn't go with other men because the game is good and does not do such things....
did you understand it or is another game being played?
in this game a brother fucks his sister and this is the worst thing.
bothered you what I said should go with other men who have no kinship.and it is considered natural to fuck with his own brother?
It's only the worst thing if you don't like such. And if you don't like such, then you are in the wrong thread. This game is about such and not about Haley fuck 100 men...

Maybe it's a language thing and you don't read the dialogues and text, just watch the images? idk..

May 26, 2018
I was wondering why there are no changelogs in the OP. :unsure: If somewould would be so nice to explain that to me. :)
I was wondering the same thng... It would make it a hell of a lot easier to determine if it is just a bugfix or whether it has new content. That is the main reason I have not bothered to support this developer (lack of change log to let us know what is new in each update). Sorry, but if a developer is too lazy - or does not really care enough about his game or the people that play it - to at least list the changes within an update, then I guess I can be too lazy, or not care enough about the developer or the game to be bothered to support the developer with money.

Reactions: Priappus

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dude, there are no more annoying people than these NTR fans, I don't see anyone who doesn't like NTR going to games like that asking to take NTR out of games.
But I always see these people come to ask for this shit in games they don't have, do they want NTR at all, a reflection of real life?
Leave pure games for pure game lovers, do you want everything for you?
Let us play our novels and go without that shit. (y)
I have said more than once and been snowballed for it; keep all the NTR stuff out of the forums. Who are these people that cant read a story without getting so emotionally involved and demanding this and that. They are not even paying for it. What actually affects them? IT IS A STORY FFS. Of course this is true of trans and incest. If you dont like it dont read it.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
You're going to drive us crazy with your nonsense, you say you shouldn't go with other men because the game is good and does not do such things....
bothered you what I said should go with other men who have no kinship.and it is considered natural to fuck with his own brother? (sory my english)

I'm not ashamed that he doesn't speak English well. I'm Greek and I don't know many English who speak Greek well

I like incest and hate NTR, but the big question, you don't like incest and accept NTR, why are you playing this game?
Do like me, get away from what you don't like.
No offense, okay? It's just personal tastes.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
For those who have played, is this a small update because all of the monthly releases have been increasing with .5 increments. I last played in August and remember seeing each monthly release adding a .5 to the release version. Any words on when it will get over as I was waiting to play it in a single sitting or two.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
It's only the worst thing if you don't like such. And if you don't like such, then you are in the wrong thread. This game is about such and not about Haley fuck 100 men...

Maybe it's a language thing and you don't read the dialogues and text, just watch the images? idk..
I didn't say fuck, don't change what I write, I said have fun.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
bothered you what I said should go with other men who have no kinship.and it is considered natural to fuck with his own brother? (sory my english)

I'm not ashamed that he doesn't speak English well. I'm Greek and I don't know many English who speak Greek well
Greek isn't a world-wide language like English, nor the forum is in Greek, but that's beside the point. I don't get why you're still bouncing here. You want to get cucked, it's clear as day. If it weren't the sister thing, you'd find another reason to bitch about and suggest NTR for, but it's not that kind of a game, you're only making yourself a fool with it. Just let it go and move along.

Reactions: V&M

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
whatever happened happened, but from now on it must beautiful haley he has to acquire his own life knowing new people,and because the game is erotic what better way to finally see it Haley,in love scenes with other men, i think this would be the best for the story's sequel. (sorry my english)
Please stop playing this game. It is never going to go off in the direction you wish, and you will only become more frustrated if you continue to play it.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
Dude, there are no more annoying people than these NTR fans, I don't see anyone who doesn't like NTR going to games like that asking to take NTR out of games.
But I always see these people come to ask for this shit in games they don't have, do they want NTR at all, a reflection of real life?
Leave pure games for pure game lovers, do you want everything for you?
Let us play our novels and go without that shit. (y)
Ain't that the truth.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think Gregoris has a point, Haley is emotionally dependent on her brother due to trauma.
To take advantage of such a fucked-up situation to get carried away and fuck her is morally questionable at least.
Yeah, she loves him and all that, but remember how she is a victim here, trading sex for emotional support can be her only way to have some peace of mind.
I have three paths, solo-Haley, Sandra-Haley and Haley-side chicks. Solo-Haley is just the one I like least and I hope that in the end Haley can remake his life without his brother, although I doubt it seeing how she just broke with her boyfriend.
You are forgetting the timeline here. The MC knew nothing about Haley's past when they first had sex together.

I believe you may get your wish, if you disregard any effort by the brother to help his sister. I suspect that at least one of the 'bad' ends from the developers will include such a scenario. However, I doubt that there will be anything more than a brief narrative for such an ending.

May 26, 2018
he ΑSSHOLE has options to go with one or many other women, Haley but she has no other choice, her brother keeps her just for himself. if this is called Equality then o this game is one-sided.if the game gave me options I would put the beautiful Haley to have fun with 100 other men (sorry my english)
If you want a game with NTR, then go play one of the many here on f95zone. This is a game about/related to nincest which happens to appeal to a great number of people. If you do not like or appreciate a game of this sort then you have an easy choice, DON'T PLAY THE F***ING GAME. You have your fetishes and others have theirs. The game is not designed to your personal preference, but to the developers plans on where he wants this game to go within the storyline.

In truth, the ONLY thing I have ever complained about was the lack of a change log. as far as the tags, story line, renders, etc go, I think the game is great, and hope the developer continues with his OWN vision, not yours. As stated, he is not creating this game for you alone. If you want an ntr game, and are willing to PAY for it, I am sure the developer would be interested in making one just for you. Though I rather think it will be unholy expensive considering the time it would take to make it.

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
For those who have played, is this a small update because all of the monthly releases have been increasing with .5 increments. I last played in August and remember seeing each monthly release adding a .5 to the release version. Any words on when it will get over?
First of all, you'll notice that that the we've changed the numbering a bit. Went from multiples of 5 to multiples of 1. That's because we've reached version 0.90, and we won't finish the game in 2 updates.
Basically, they want "version 1.0" as the final version.

Reactions: Yuri L

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Basically, they want "version 1.0" as the final version.
Loads up X4 Foundation, 3.0 version.. hmm, ponders... 1.0 complete game? Who told you such fairy tales... versioning just a iteration number, whoever claim a 1.0 need to be a complete game is a prat... :p

Reactions: goobdoob

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For those who have played, is this a small update because all of the monthly releases have been increasing with .5 increments. I last played in August and remember seeing each monthly release adding a .5 to the release version. Any words on when it will get over as I was waiting to play it in a single sitting or two.
This is as full a release as any of them. I suspect they went to v0.91 instead of v0.95 because they realized they weren't going to complete this game in the next release.

The only question is, will they be get to v0.99, then go to v0.991, then v0.992, etc? :D

Reactions: Yuri L

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dude, English is not my language, so I don't know if you offended or praised me :ROFLMAO: , a translator didn't help.
I was agreeing with your general standpoint; if you dont like it dont read/play it. (I am Dutch btw).

Reactions: V&M
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes