giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Loads up X4 Foundation, 3.0 version.. hmm, ponders... 1.0 complete game? Who told you such fairy tales... versioning just a iteration number, whoever claim a 1.0 need to be a complete game is a prat... :p
Haha, nah. I'm not serious about final version, but it does feel that way. Well, whatever, it's dev's decision.

The only question is, will they be get to v0.99, then go to v0.991, then v0.992, etc?
The return of Gal Cleaning chapter numbering.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
as much as i love the relationship between MC and Hailey, i have to agree with that
Ponders... this being a incest focused game on the relation between siblings.... that make the only awkward ones, the ones that doesn't want to pork her... lol. Kinda like people going to a nudist beach and complain about naked people...

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Was a short update but i really liked it, i just hope that Haley start talking more with her therapist but so far her relationship with the MC is more serious.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We are moving up in the world at work I think that was the biggest surprise of this update moving out of the basement at long last. :LOL: Haley and the MC taking more risks think it will only be a matter of time someone catches them.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
MC haley therapist threesome? please!!!!!!!!!!
Actually a therapist got a patient confidentiality clause. It could be a "safe space" for the mc and Haley to give outlet about their relationship to an outsider. If it lead to some lewdness with the therapist or not. Well, it would be nice if the creators didn't stray to far away from the path of reality.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Ηaley have sex with someone else or only with her asshole brother? if so the beautiful girl is condemned to fuck only with a asshole and your game is about rubbish. (sorry my english)
but if the beautiful Ηaley has its own history then I apologize.
You called PC a asshole? How did you figure that?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Actually a therapist got a patient confidentiality clause. It could be a "safe space" for the mc and Haley to give outlet about their relationship to an outsider. If it lead to some lewdness with the therapist or not. Well, it would be nice if the creators didn't stray to far away from the path of reality.
Yep well said, something similar happens in Our Fate between MC and his doctor.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes