DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really hope it was just my impression,
as I said, I only saw the images, I didn't get the whole context
Well I can see an ending happening after an extremely careful setup where Haley works through all her troubles and will be able to love someone else as MC and they both have the option to be happy with another partner as each other as well. But only as an option and after a long setup.

Not the other thing and certainly not since a main part of her being with MC is her inability to have other relationships with men after her past, besides the brother she has loved and trusted since childhood. It would just not fit her character and situation at all.

Reactions: V&M

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm, I look at it and I don't like it. I don't like the situation in which our woman "teases" another guy or whatever it is. I will play and see how it is with dialogs etc. I don't like this guy (boss's partner) from the beginning. he gets too close to Haley, as if he was a crush on her.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Hmm, I look at it and I don't like it. I don't like the situation in which our woman "teases" another guy or whatever it is. I will play and see how it is with dialogs etc. I don't like this guy (boss's partner) from the beginning. he gets too close to Haley, as if he was a crush on her.
I haven't played yet,
but they already explained, it seems to have been just my impression,
after you play, if you can (and remember), i would like you to give me your opinion.

Reactions: Qmil679

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I mean, I wasn't really expecting a huge update with the numbers only being 1 apart (91,92), but this was NOTHING. I'm not even sure it was worth a release. It definitely wasn't worth the data usage for a download. Haley and Lisa only. Sandra is mentioned, but not shown. Unless you're on the Lisa path, I'd skip it.

HE'S GAY

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i am so happy to see that this game is still being updated .. i was so worried that a great game like this was going to be abandon ... thank you Dev .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Demieker

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thanks for explaining, I just asked a question,
but there are people who really like to give facepalm,
I haven't played that game yet, but I got interested in it,
so as I don't like this topic, I asked,
I don't think I have offended anyone with that.
You walked into it though. Without playing the game, knowing the circumstances, you cried wolf, when there was no need for it. If the three letter word were in the game, it would be in the tags as well because this isn't some freshly uploaded game.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
You walked into it though. Without playing the game, knowing the circumstances, you cried wolf, when there was no need for it. If the three letter word were in the game, it would be in the tags as well because this isn't some freshly uploaded game.
Tags are not always reliable, or sometimes they are only placed after the shit done,
and they already answered me politely,
then this offense of yours is unnecessary.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Tags are not always reliable, or sometimes they are only placed after the shit done,
and they already answered me politely,
then this offense of yours is unnecessary.
Lol, offensive?. I wasn't remotely offensive, I was stating facts in a casual tone.

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
it's the same boring story brother fucking sister.this boring scenario can't change a bit?
(sorry for bad english)
It's an incest game, isn't it?

Although in my taste it would be in that order

Father-Daughter, (unfortunately the really good ones were abandoned, with very few left)
Mother-son, we are well served here.
Brother sister.
then the rest, niece, uncle / aunt ....

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The main issue that's occurred is not once has the person that uploaded took anytime at all for any version to add a changelog...those are pretty useful for seeing what additional content is possibly added

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
he ΑSSHOLE has options to go with one or many other women, Haley but she has no other choice, her brother keeps her just for himself. if this is called Equality then o this game is one-sided.if the game gave me options I would put the beautiful Haley to have fun with 100 other men (sorry my english)
It's an incest game, isn't it?

Although in my taste it would be in that order

Father-Daughter, (unfortunately the really good ones were abandoned, with very few left)
Mother-son, we are well served here.
Brother sister.
then the rest, niece, uncle / aunt ....
I think you two will get along :cool:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
he ΑSSHOLE has options to go with one or many other women, Haley but she has no other choice, her brother keeps her just for himself. if this is called Equality then o this game is one-sided.if the game gave me options I would put the beautiful Haley to have fun with 100 other men (sorry my english)
You must have skipped past the part where Haley dumped her boyfriend.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes