Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
next version is out on svs but it is 4100 megabytes and that would take a very long time to download as 2 gigs is like 12-18 hours I'd like to help but right now don't have the time to download already downloading a siterip of fakku which is like 10 gigs at slow speed

kuihome

Apr 17, 2018
next version is out on svs but it is 4100 megabytes and that would take a very long time to download as 2 gigs is like 12-18 hours I'd like to help but right now don't have the time to download already downloading a siterip of fakku which is like 10 gigs at slow speed
hey dude its on here too.. just started will be done in like 10 minutes. ive been waiting for this release for so long

Reactions: Kaidman

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Haley's Story [v0.92] [Viitgames] - Original Size: 4.1 GB

Download Win,Linux (827MB): - -
Download Mac (811MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you haven't played this version yet, don't open the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlikely, at least the full thing. Now if it did there will be a shitstorm of comments coming as not seen before even on this site. Game is way too far along and targeted too much at a certain player base to add such without consequences at this stage.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Unlikely, at least the full thing. Now if it did there will be a shitstorm of comments coming as not seen before even on this site. Game is way too far along and targeted too much at a certain player base to add such without consequences at this stage.
I really hope it was just my impression,
as I said, I only saw the images, I didn't get the whole context

• Angry
Reactions: lockhear
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes