Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We prefer to call it "struggle snuggle". It's all about the love, right Avaron1974 ?
Indeed.

Sometimes people don't understand that kind of love so it's better if you gently explain it to them over a period of several weeks while making sure they remain comfortable, fed and watered in your basement love cave.

Pretty soon they will be having dreams of Stockholm (what Sweden has to do with I don't know but love is strange) and love you just as much as you love them.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
This one caught me by surprise, Very well done. Am Truly enjoying the chemistry and interactions written for the MC and Haley.
Hope it continues.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Any time. :D I know the term is a bit self-derogatory, but I couldn't come up with an English word for "Erklärbär" (roughly translates to "explaining bear").
The only thing I can think of right now is bullshitter or bullshitting.

I went and looked it up on google and found this sentence example.

This complexity can certainly be explained and justified.
Ohne Zweifel gibt es eine erklärbare und vertretbare Komplexität.

And here is the link:

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
That is something completly different :ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean. We have some English words that would sound completely different if use in another context.

Ehh...I will have to ask my German friend about it and see what he says.

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
Erklärbär and erklärbar are just two different words.

the letter ä doesnt exist in english, but its not the same.
Erklärbär was a figure from a sketch show, basically some guy dressed as a bear explaining stuff in a comedic way.
erklären=to explain
bär=bear
erklärbar=explainable.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Erklärbär and erklärbar are just two different words.

the letter ä doesnt exist in english, but its not the same.
Erklärbär was a figure from a sketch show, basically some guy dressed as a bear explaining stuff in a comedic way.
erklären=to explain
bär=bear
erklärbar=explainable.
Oh. OK. You already know about it. I spent all that time trying to help you and you didn't need it. Oh well. :(

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wonder why they still have it listed as On-Hold. This post should remove that.
Maybe they forgot to tell a mod?
Once the new version is posted, the on-hold will be removed unless a mod is feeling generous.
Apparently, the thread was put on-hold because the dev asked the mods to do it, even though it was public knowledge that the game was still in development. So it was his decision.
It would be funny if we get the next update but the thread remains on-hold because the dev forgets to give an official notification. Rules are rules :ROFLMAO: (I'm joking about this last part, obviously)

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes