RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Usually I'm not against ntr "per se" (I mean if you behave like an asshole, then don't complain), but not with Haley, pretty please :love:

Reactions: Repuci

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
NTR, i.e. someone else having sex with Haley (other than perhaps another girl)? I seriously doubt it, so long as you make the choices that further her relationship with the MC. Even if you make all the wrong choices, Haley probably won't wind up in a sexual relationship with the MC. But even then, I can't see the developers actually displaying her in a relationship with some other guy.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
This was peculiar, usually incest games are pretty wholesome and the plot is not really that deep, you get a kinky vanilla story and you happily fap to it, but this one felt pretty unique, haley's affection for her brother is almost obsessive and her past is not the happiest, curious to see how the story will unfold in the future.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I think Haley is in love with MC from the beginning. Even if she saw others in the past, you can feel she really doesn't want to lose her brother. Also we learnt why mom behaves like that to your sister. I didn't like Sandra in the beginning but I'm accustomed to her. Her "loyalty is most important thing" motto is gonna bite our asses in future if game continues. I like having option to be friends with Diana and Lisa. I normally don't like limited options on my menu but in this game I could "eat" Haley until the end of days.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think Haley is in love with MC from the beginning
Haley does tell the MC that she's loved him since they where in high school .... long before he felt that way back towards her ...

Even if she saw others in the past
Haley has only been with 3 guys total ... that includes the MC ...

you can feel she really doesn't want to lose her brother
she's in love with MC and has been for a long time ....

Also we learnt why mom behaves like that to your sister
yeah that part kinda sucks .... not really Haley's fault tho .. she was taken advantage of by a much older man , that later used that as blackmail against Haley to keep her coming back ...
personally , i think that teacher should have his dick cut off ...

I didn't like Sandra in the beginning but I'm accustomed to her. Her "loyalty is most important thing" motto is gonna bite our asses in future if game continues
yeah i don't like her being so dam bossy .. can't stand that crap

I like having option to be friends with Diana and Lisa
funny thing have sex Diana or not you tell your sister that you did have sex with her ... don't know if that got fixed or not ...
as far as Lisa goes .. O.M.G ... i'm so wanting her its not funny ...

I could "eat" Haley until the end of days.
funny you should say that , as you do eat Haley out .. YUMMY

Reactions: despot444

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I didn't like Sandra in the beginning but I'm accustomed to her. Her "loyalty is most important thing" motto is gonna bite our asses in future if game continues.
How far along in this game are you? If you have played through the latest release, and Sandra is still your 'girlfriend', the MC can still be 'friends' with Diane or Lisa or whomever, but he no longer has the option to have sex with any of them. I do agree that if the developer gives us that option in the future, taking it would probably be disastrous.

On the other hand, if you have played the route where Sandra has broken up with the MC, she is no longer in the picture at all, and it doesn't make any difference what her motto is.

Reactions: despot444

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
As much as I enjoy this game I have to say that the MC got as much personality as a potted plant.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes