Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I believe the reference is to Ptolemy, who has been out of action for a while.

But, since most of us here a pretty sick, it could easily apply to any one of us! ;)
One of the devs, Ptolemy, is off at the moment due to health issues.
Yea, oh man, that was just mistake from my side. I thought that I'm in the Lexi thread ... apologies from me ...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
From LikesBlondes, has an update on PTOLEMY

Hi

Since it was my fault that there wasn't a second release last month, I've decided to make the first episode available to everyone. Also, I'm hoping for a few more bug reports for the last and final release.

And some good news. We've slowly started to get back to work for ep 2. Pto has started working, and is in good spirits. We're not pushing it. Letting him heal. But we're back in business.

Sep 4, 2018
Onhold guess It's worth the wait though since this is a good VN and gives the next update that might come some time to be ironed out more of not having bugs etc. or hopefully longer play time or action scenes. ;)

Hmm though on the patreon there is a version 0.91.1 and the one here is 0.91 wonder what is in the newest one since I'm not a subscriber there and can't tell if it just bug fixes or content update.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's some news from Ptolemy from his Patreon site:

I can say that things are going rather well. Most of my symptoms are gone, and I've started to work again. I'm not quite my old self, I don't have the same productions levels yet. But I'm back at work, and working on IR.

In case someone doesn't know, IR is Intimate Relations, another Ptolemy game.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Wrong thread, but that's two pieces of great news in one!
IR really needs some love! It's one of my favourites, but has been quite neglected.
How is it the wrong thread to pass on a message from the DEV of this threads game letting people know he's doing ok and what he's working on? I would think posting that message on all of Ptolemy's threads would be appropriate.

Just saying.

215303j

How is it the wrong thread to pass on a message from the DEV of this threads game letting people know he's doing ok and what he's working on? I would think posting that message on all of Ptolemy's threads would be appropriate.

Just saying.
I meant the comment about IR, which, frankly, I am more excited about the continuation of Haley (which I have no doubt will be continued soon-ish).
Not because I like IR better (I kinda do but that's not the point) but because I had the feeling that IR was almost abandoned.
I'm not complaining about that either, as it was explained by the devs why it was put on the backburner, but still...

Anyway, to repeat myself, I am really happy that Ptolemy is doing better. That's the most important part.
Secondly, I am also really happy that IR is getting some much needed attention. That was the off-topic part.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I meant the comment about IR, which, frankly, I am more excited about the continuation of Haley (which I have no doubt will be continued soon-ish).
Not because I like IR better (I kinda do but that's not the point) but because I had the feeling that IR was almost abandoned.
I'm not complaining about that either, as it was explained by the devs why it was put on the backburner, but still...

Anyway, to repeat myself, I am really happy that Ptolemy is doing better. That's the most important part.
Secondly, I am also really happy that IR is getting some much needed attention. That was the off-topic part.
Well, since my post which contained the reference to IR, was a direct quote from Ptolemy's Patreon site, that reference was unavoidable, if I wanted to show the entire quote (which I did), since Ptolemy is a major developer for Haley's Story. Seemed to me that would be of major interest to a lot of readers of this thread. My further explanation of what IR stood for was for those who don't know all the game acronyms - a PSA, if you will. I'm sorry if it offended you.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well, since my post which contained the reference to IR, was a direct quote from Ptolemy's Patreon site, that reference was unavoidable, if I wanted to show the entire quote (which I did), since Ptolemy is a major developer for Haley's Story. Seemed to me that would be of major interest to a lot of readers of this thread. My further explanation of what IR stood for was for those who don't know all the game acronyms - a PSA, if you will. I'm sorry if it offended you.
I think the inclusion was appropriate, as it was a quote from the other site.

Reactions: 215303j

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here is the latest post from Viitgames' Patreon site:

Progress report and android port

Hi

Just got the first series of renders from Pto last night. We're back at work, and will have the update ready on the 20'th.

Also, here is the android version of the last update. Sorry it took so long. I don't speak programmer it seems.

I can't vouch for the validity of the Android link.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes