Kirill Shijan

Feb 23, 2019
Yeah, I was doing a re-run (Haley-only-path, with only Haley), and I was wondering. On episode 13, during the trip to the "lake", where does Haley store the blanket, as pointed by the MC, yes, but more importantly, the freaking basket with all the food? Does she has hammerspace skirt (or something else...), like Guybrush Threepwood pants?
My brother seems to have pockets in his pants...

Do you remember the magic property of pockets in classic quests?
They easily and easily fit: a ladder-stepladder, a bucket of water, a piano, a Hippo, a burning torch and a lot of other shit. And nothing was noticeable from the outside.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, I was doing a re-run (Haley-only-path, with only Haley), and I was wondering. On episode 13, during the trip to the "lake", where does Haley store the blanket, as pointed by the MC, yes, but more importantly, the freaking basket with all the food? Does she has hammerspace skirt (or something else...), like Guybrush Threepwood pants?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its a secret

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Then perhaps we should not try to be subtle. I can understand how you feel.

To put it bluntly the dev was rushed to the hospital and required major emergency surgery. He lived, but he is still recovering, and will be recovering for at least a month. He contacted f95 to put the game on hold until he recovers enough to continue developing the story.

The rest of the team was simply going to fix a few things in the game. I wouldn't quite call it a QOL update, but rather more like tweaking and fixing a few things and getting ready to START working on the next update when the dev comes back. *** Note, if I am wrong on this paragraph, please feel free to correct me.

As for Milfy city, that game is not part of this thread and is definitely out of context for this game. If you want to find out something about Milfy city, go to their thread.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion you may have experienced from the subtle answers you may have received.
Wish a speedy recovery to the dev.

Lekokyn

Mar 13, 2019
Then perhaps we should not try to be subtle. I can understand how you feel.

To put it bluntly the dev was rushed to the hospital and required major emergency surgery. He lived, but he is still recovering, and will be recovering for at least a month. He contacted f95 to put the game on hold until he recovers enough to continue developing the story.

The rest of the team was simply going to fix a few things in the game. I wouldn't quite call it a QOL update, but rather more like tweaking and fixing a few things and getting ready to START working on the next update when the dev comes back. *** Note, if I am wrong on this paragraph, please feel free to correct me.

As for Milfy city, that game is not part of this thread and is definitely out of context for this game. If you want to find out something about Milfy city, go to their thread.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion you may have experienced from the subtle answers you may have received.
Oh damn. I hope their recovery is quick and without any major issues. This has quickly became one of my all time favorite games. They've really done a good job with the writing. I'll be wishing them the best - one's health always comes first.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes