Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Right. So we'll still get a shorter update around the 20th of this month, but does anyone have an idea what 'quality of life issues' might consist of, as it pertains to this game?
Theoretically, MC and sister can have some routine day at work, watching movies at evening and some love at the end of day.
If their relationship doesn't move, other story things won't move....

Reactions: Walter Victor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Theoretically, MC and sister can have some routine day at work, watching movies at evening and some love at the end of day.
If their relationship doesn't move, other story things won't move....
Quality of life issues when it comes to gaming are things related to "under the hood" jobs.

Cleaning up UI, fixing bugs etc..

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Quality of life issues when it comes to gaming are things related to "under the hood" jobs.

Cleaning up UI, fixing bugs etc..
I have it more connected with the side mechanics of the game, which does not create any fundamentally new possibilities, but which help to enjoy the game more deeply. In the case of VN, these are choices that affect a few scenes, but not the overall story.
At the same time, however, I do not assume that they will change the already consumed content. That's why my proposal for a "routine" day.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Read back a few posts & you'll see that Ptolymey (Alexandra creator) is a co-writer and slowly recovering from surgery. Hopefully only a month or so but health comes first.
OMG... yea.. I just saw now... Hope he is doing well... and yea... hope its just one month delay...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hope I am not the only one who feels sad that devs have to make statements like this, because other devs abuse people's trust...

Ptolemy, I hope you feel better soon, but don't rush it. Your health is more important than a game or even a job.
So this game gets the "On hold" tag even though it's still in development but MilfyCity (and others) don't.
A good way to drive newcomers away. I don't understand this website.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So this game gets the "On hold" tag even though it's still in development but MilfyCity (and others) don't.
This is on hold because the dev came and told the mods that it was on hold. Hopefully it'll start up again properly after the small QOL update coming soon.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You should read the prefix definitions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.

Milfy City has not been confirmed on hold. When it was, it did have the onhold prefix.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This is on hold because the dev came and told the mods that it was on hold. Hopefully it'll start up again properly after the small QOL update coming soon.
You should read the prefix definitions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.

Milfy City has not been confirmed on hold. When it was, it did have the onhold prefix.
Fair enough.
In that case the dev better make his mind up because being on hold doesn't fit in with the statement "So this month we will have a much smaller update, mostly focused on quality of life issues, and things that I can handle on my own. And we will be back to our regular schedule next month".
In my book, that means "some problems came up but the game is still being developed", but I'm neither a developer nor a native speaker so maybe the subtlety of the language escapes me.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Fair enough.
In that case the dev better make his mind up because being on hold doesn't fit in with the statement "So this month we will have a much smaller update, mostly focused on quality of life issues, and things that I can handle on my own. And we will be back to our regular schedule next month".
In my book, that means "some problems came up but the game is still being developed", but I'm neither a developer nor a native speaker so maybe the subtlety of the language escapes me.
Nothing subtle there escaping you! :)

I'm not sure why it's marked onhold when they're saying they're going to make a release; maybe its because they're not working on the story progression with Ptolemy out.

Reactions: Aristos

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Wait, is it on hold, or there'll be a quality of life update after all? Pushing a QOL update is NOT on hold. It is a different kind of update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On hold tag gets requested from the devs.

Devs here requested it, no one from Milfy has.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes