GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Fair enough.
In that case the dev better make his mind up because being on hold doesn't fit in with the statement "So this month we will have a much smaller update, mostly focused on quality of life issues, and things that I can handle on my own. And we will be back to our regular schedule next month".
In my book, that means "some problems came up but the game is still being developed", but I'm neither a developer nor a native speaker so maybe the subtlety of the language escapes me.
Then perhaps we should not try to be subtle. I can understand how you feel.

To put it bluntly the dev was rushed to the hospital and required major emergency surgery. He lived, but he is still recovering, and will be recovering for at least a month. He contacted f95 to put the game on hold until he recovers enough to continue developing the story.

The rest of the team was simply going to fix a few things in the game. I wouldn't quite call it a QOL update, but rather more like tweaking and fixing a few things and getting ready to START working on the next update when the dev comes back. *** Note, if I am wrong on this paragraph, please feel free to correct me.

As for Milfy city, that game is not part of this thread and is definitely out of context for this game. If you want to find out something about Milfy city, go to their thread.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion you may have experienced from the subtle answers you may have received.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Then perhaps we should not try to be subtle. I can understand how you feel.

To put it bluntly the dev was rushed to the hospital and required major emergency surgery. He lived, but he is still recovering, and will be recovering for at least a month. He contacted f95 to put the game on hold until he recovers enough to continue developing the story.

The rest of the team was simply going to fix a few things in the game. I wouldn't quite call it a QOL update, but rather more like tweaking and fixing a few things and getting ready to START working on the next update when the dev comes back. *** Note, if I am wrong on this paragraph, please feel free to correct me.

As for Milfy city, that game is not part of this thread and is definitely out of context for this game. If you want to find out something about Milfy city, go to their thread.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion you may have experienced from the subtle answers you may have received.
The subtlety part of my message was ironic and wasn't a dig at the other users who answered my message but a reaction to the status update. I understand English and its nuances pretty well, obviously not 100%.

I saw the game was on-hold, came to check why since I've skipped a couple of updates. I searched through the thread and was taken aback to see:
1) That the latest game update was less than a month ago.
2) That the latest status update affirmed that the game was still being developed and Ptolemy would join his team next month.

Without knowing that the dev had asked for the game to be tagged as on-hold it was quite surprising to see.
Which begs the question of why would the dev need to do that when the game is still being worked on. It shows him in a very good light, that's for sure.
Of course, I wish him a quick and full recovery. I'm happy to have learnt about this when his life is apparently out of danger already.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Ptolemy and Viitgames are partners on this one.
Yeah, you can see some similitude between this game, and another Ptolemy (only) game, Alexandra. Both MC being fan of old samurai movies, using the somewhat rare "philistines" to insult the girls mocking his passion (here Haley&Sandra, Alex&Isabella in Alexandra), the same apartment for Haley&MC here, and Isabella and her mother, etc.
And technically, the same little lag before any sex animation...

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
There is no new content, but the added music to it and my gallery mod to it. They are trying to give the people who support them something while Ptolemy is recovering.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, I was doing a re-run (Haley-only-path, with only Haley), and I was wondering. On episode 13, during the trip to the "lake", where does Haley store the blanket, as pointed by the MC, yes, but more importantly, the freaking basket with all the food? Does she has hammerspace skirt (or something else...), like Guybrush Threepwood pants?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: ontach and Ghostly
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes