kang34

Jul 24, 2019
A full sentence of words that make no sense in the order they are in.

The story isn't finished, that's the only bit I got.
it just according to Dev notes. if this game it almost complete, i just wanna wait until the final comes out, so i dont need to download it again

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It looks like Ptolemy's absence due to illness will put off major advancement in the story line for another month. This will surely draw the haters back out in droves. *sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: Real Kreten

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
so i heard there was dog content did that go anywhere or was it removed during the purge?
There is a dog in the game (owned by one of the MC's LIs), and Haley wants a dog, but that's it. Don't look for any kind of sex with an animal in this game. I don't see it happening.

EDIT: By the way, what purge are you talking about? The incest purge at Patreon? That hasn't affected this game one iota. Incest is still a central theme of this game.

Reactions: moonmite84

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Obviously Lisa will make an appearance in the next update - but we haven't seen Dianne for a while now so it would be nice to see her.

Don't know if Ptolemy's hiatus due to illness would affect this too much - apart from the "enter the puppster" path (Alexandra's MC) where u asked for help dealing with the teacher. Wouldn't have to show him anyway.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Obviously Lisa will make an appearance in the next update - but we haven't seen Dianne for a while now so it would be nice to see her.

Don't know if Ptolemy's hiatus due to illness would affect this too much - apart from the "enter the puppster" path (Alexandra's MC) where u asked for help dealing with the teacher. Wouldn't have to show him anyway.
Ptolemy is the story writer for this, just like with Rebirth, while Alexandra is his own project.

Reactions: Walter Victor

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
People here seem to not like Sandra, but man, if a I dated a chick for like 2 months and I got sick and she spends her own money to buy me a new mattress AND she was not the controlling or manipulative type she would actually be the perfect GF imo. Too bad this game is about bro/sis incest and that comes first.
She's a nice girl, just don't find her attractive.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
So, if I'm reading correctly from the past few pages. We still have another month to wait before the next update?
You have at least a month as the story writer Ptolymey (also creator of Alexandra & Intimate Relations) is I'll & recovering after a an unexpected trip to the hospital. See his Patreon page via the link for the Alexandra game for more info.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
When I first saw Haley I thought to myself: *She sure looks like a dog-fucker!* Sarcasm*. Where does this shit come from? Do these guys who say this look at their girlfriends thinking: I wish a dog would fuck my girlfriend? And I want sloppy seconds! Does this seem like a natural progression of this story? Sisterly love to beastiality? Just weird.
I hope Ptolemy gets well soon. I had type A influenza after Christmas and all I wanted is sleep. It was nasty. Get Well Soon!

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Don't know how long the wait will be.

The writer is ill.

On our recent troubles
Hi

I apologize for the long silence.
As you may know one of our team has recently ran into some serious health issues. And that's what's been occupying our time for the past couple of weeks. I am happy to report that Ptolemy's surgery has gone well, it seems, and he is slowly recovering. Didn't know that brain surgeries were so easy. But he is back home, and recovering. Just slowly.
We are told that he won't be able to handle any serious work till towards the end of the month, however. Way to late for us to meet our usual deadline of the 20'th. So this month we will have a much smaller update, mostly focused on quality of life issues, and things that I can handle on my own. And we will be back to our regular schedule next month.
Some have messaged us suggesting that we find a replacement for Pto. But as far as we're concerned, that's out of the question.
We hope that over the time we've created this VN, we've proven that we're serious people, and don't just come up with excuses for updates that never happen. And we ask you to trust us during this difficult time. And that we'll be back to our usual selves next month.

Viit

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes