Red469

May 18, 2018
Obviously it matters to the powers at F95, but why!?

Is there a limit on posts in a day? I don't know of anyone who has reached it, if there is one. If there is no limit on posts, why place one on reactions? What difference could it possibly make if someone is spamming reactions? Someone must know the answers. Certainly 30 seems to be an arbitrarily low number for anyone who plays a lot of games and reads a lot of threads.
I gotta say Haleys story gotta be among my top 10... How hard would it be to have a Sis that good looking...

To answer your Q...
Heres my current working theory:
There once was a facepalmer...
Who LOVED to fp as often as he could...
And then someone decided to show him that fp could come right back to him...
He couldnt stand for this... and cried a river... and maybe paid some $$$ to have the rules changed...

OR it could simply be that its an 'encouragement' to be a donor for that sextra 20 reaction limit boost...

I dont know which rings true... How about you?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I gotta say Haleys story gotta be among my top 10... How hard would it be to have a Sis that good looking...

To answer your Q...
Heres my current working theory:
There once was a facepalmer...
Who LOVED to fp as often as he could...
And then someone decided to show him that fp could come right back to him...
He couldnt stand for this... and cried a river... and maybe paid some $$$ to have the rules changed...

OR it could simply be that its an 'encouragement' to be a donor for that sextra 20 reaction limit boost...

I dont know which rings true... How about you?
Beats me! One of them could be the reason.

There are awards that people achieve for receiving likes. Perhaps they don't want people spamming them to reach those goals. Someone could easily do that by creating multiple IDs and liking all of their own posts using the alternates. Or getting your buddy to like yours, while you do the same to theirs. Then again, who cares?!

At any rate, they gave us these symbols to react to posts without actually responding to them. It seems idiotic to restrict their usage. I mean I could actually respond to each post with, "I like your post!", but who would want to read through a ton of that crap?

As for this game,I don't think it's the best game out there, but it is the one game that I stop all other game activity to play as soon as possible.

Reactions: Alfius

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I'm catching up with the story. I wanted to wait a bit to get more in one sitting having not played since 0.50. Of course, I didn't remember much about earlier choices nor the story so I had to restart and lightly skip to recollect the main story. I feel I'm right now pretty late in story and I have to say: renders are getting better and better while the storyline goes on.

But lately there hasn't been much choices to make. Feels like it's been going on rails since I broke up with Sandra. I also wanted to have a reaction to when Haley broke up with Jack and promised him my chaufforing services. Also, "my" reaction to her phone call in the middle of the night was too mild. I so wanted to hang up when she told she was wondering if I was sleeping and not to talk about "philosophy". I wouldn't have minded a few negative Haley points to get to tell her I wasn't fine with her choices. Or maybe I might not had been in the mood for breaking in the new office... Earlier versions had those kind of feedback opportunities.

PS. There's a typo after MC returns back home "All guild ..." I think it was meant to be "All guilt ..."

PS2. Was one of hookers who got denied in the Lisa's hotel room scene other Haley's twin? ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm catching up with the story. I wanted to wait a bit to get more in one sitting having not played since 0.50. Of course, I didn't remember much about earlier choices nor the story so I had to restart and lightly skip to recollect the main story. I feel I'm right now pretty late in story and I have to say: renders are getting better and better while the storyline goes on.

But lately there hasn't been much choices to make. Feels like it's been going on rails since I broke up with Sandra. I also wanted to have a reaction to when Haley broke up with Jack and promised him my chaufforing services. Also, "my" reaction to her phone call in the middle of the night was too mild. I so wanted to hang up when she told she was wondering if I was sleeping and not to talk about "philosophy". I wouldn't have minded a few negative Haley points to get to tell her I wasn't fine with her choices. Or maybe I might not had been in the mood for breaking in the new office... Earlier versions had those kind of feedback opportunities.

PS. There's a typo after MC returns back home "All guild ..." I think it was meant to be "All guilt ..."

PS2. Was one of hookers who got denied in the Lisa's hotel room scene other Haley's twin? ;)
You have a point, in the latest release there is only 1 choice in the entire episode. And that is in the NON-Sandra route. In the route WITH Sandra, there are no choices at all.

In the future, that lack of choices will probably continue until near the end of the game. The route without Sandra will probably continue to give the player choices about NPCs. But in the Sandra route, most choices have already been made. But, we shall see.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
In the future, that lack of choices will probably continue until near the end of the game.
If I think about a dynamic novel as a game (with very limited choices), there could be choices just for fun to give the player something else to do than just clicking a mouse button or pressing spacebar/enter to get on with the story. I enjoy reading books just like I enjoy well done kinetic novels. But, when I'm playing a game I'm not anticipating it to morph into a kinetic novel or a book after a while.

Sure, I haven't paid a cent to the dev so, in a way, I should be happy or just be quiet. Right? ;) I'm not complaining here. I try to give some constructive feedback to the dev so he/she/they can become better in their craft (according to the Patreon they are paid 3309 USD/month so it's not a hobby anymore). I still remember back in last summer when I started this journey with Haley and his brother. I thought the story was brilliant until 0.50 when I had my 9-or-so-month-long break with Haley. But, as the story has gone forward, I think the story lost something because I didn't lose myself in the story after resuming from the end of 0.50. Maybe I lost the story because I couldn't make any choices, even to react to events.

I pulled up the walkthrough. It seems there's total of 77 choices in 20 episodes. First 10 episodes have 53 choices so that leaves 24 choices for the rest. No wonder it felt like going on rails... I guess I'll play this next time when it's completed because I know I'll enjoy the conclusion more in a bigger chunk... :)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
You have a point, in the latest release there is only 1 choice in the entire episode. And that is in the NON-Sandra route. In the route WITH Sandra, there are no choices at all.

In the future, that lack of choices will probably continue until near the end of the game. The route without Sandra will probably continue to give the player choices about NPCs. But in the Sandra route, most choices have already been made. But, we shall see.
I did not miss the choices during the last update. As you write, I had the feeling that everything went according to my previous choices.

D

Deleted member 1713037

People here seem to not like Sandra, but man, if a I dated a chick for like 2 months and I got sick and she spends her own money to buy me a new mattress AND she was not the controlling or manipulative type she would actually be the perfect GF imo. Too bad this game is about bro/sis incest and that comes first.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People here seem to not like Sandra, but man, if a I dated a chick for like 2 months and I got sick and she spends her own money to buy me a new mattress AND she was not the controlling or manipulative type she would actually be the perfect GF imo. Too bad this game is about bro/sis incest and that comes first.
Quite a few of us like Sandra, enough to get a route with her included. Sandra has been my fave since I started playing.

I don't mind the lack of choices on the with Sandra route. I've made the important ones i'm just watching the story play out now.

There doesn't seem to be much in the story right now that would need player input.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so this game just update about animation again? because the main story already finished?
A full sentence of words that make no sense in the order they are in.

The story isn't finished, that's the only bit I got.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes