Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Abandoned
Seriously, if you weren't aware Chatterbox has a freaking heart transplant, and if you didn't notice we are in the middle of a global pandemic. I think we should all give him a lot of slack for any perceived delays and less than normal amounts of communication. Who knows what will happen, but I am willing to give him all the time he needs. I just hope he is doing well. Anyone with a transplant is immunocompromised due to the anti-rejection drugs, so Coronavirus is a larger risk for someone like him that most of the rest of us.

I wish you the best Chatterbox, I hope you are doing OK.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You really missed the joke there, but still, I agree with what you said
I did totally miss that you were joking. I still don't get the joke but I am probably too dense. But, I changed my quote to quote the original person, which is better. I stand corrected.

JRJoshJR

Aug 26, 2018
is anybody else having a problem with some of the imagines not showing in ep1 its the start of day 7 saying imagines not found anyone can help

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Didn't this have the Onhold tag just a little while ago? How does a game get or lose that tag? Sorry, I just don't want to get my hopes up that something maybe happening with the game.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Didn't this have the Onhold tag just a little while ago? How does a game get or lose that tag? Sorry, I just don't want to get my hopes up that something maybe happening with the game.
Game went on hold after 3 episodes because the dev was sick and needed a transplant. He recovered and has released 2 more episodes since then with episode 5 having come out in February, but since the whole covid pandemic really blew up he has not been heard from in 2 months, he is part of the group that is extremely vulnerable due to his transplant.

Games get the onhold tag when the dev states that the development is on hold, and it gets removed when the dev says he is actively developing the game again.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Game went on hold after 3 episodes because the dev was sick and needed a transplant. He recovered and has released 2 more episodes since then with episode 5 having come out in February, but since the whole covid pandemic really blew up he has not been heard from in 2 months, he is part of the group that is extremely vulnerable due to his transplant.

Games get the onhold tag when the dev states that the development is on hold, and it gets removed when the dev says he is actively developing the game again.
Thank you! I was wondering since I know Chatterbox is in a dangerous spot when it comes to his health. I saw that the game was on hold and figured it would be for awhile, better than it being abandoned. But nothing has changed on Patreon so I wasn't sure if I should be optimistic or not.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the news I feared came today It with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Chatterbox passed away 3 weeks ago. As such for the time being Lexi will bet put on Hiatus tell an appropriate time
That's really rough. After all he went through, coming out of it ready to work on his dream again, and then this. Damn, dude. I hope his family finds peace; he'll be remembered and missed.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes