Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
First time playing. I'll admit it that it has some really good scenes. I'm shocked i never seen this before.
Just checked his patreon and i was a bit sad to see that it does not have a lot of supporters.
I wonder why he had to put 10$/m for the "good" version of the game, Since i'm already supporting 3 others developers with 5$ & it's getting out of hand.
And God forbid you charge 20$ for the Walkthough...
I'll let you guys know if i support. Chatterbox has not posted any updates since Mars. I'll probably wait until i hear something.

Reactions: Stormhurricane

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Okay i'm a little confused,is chapter two standalone or i should copy it in chapter one folder (i asked this because the explaining in the op).

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Okay i'm a little confused,is chapter two standalone or i should copy it in chapter one folder (i asked this because the explaining in the op).
Download chapter 1 and 2 and extract them, then copy the files from chapter 2 into the chapter 1 folder.

Reactions: Moffy

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
First time playing. I'll admit it that it has some really good scenes. I'm shocked i never seen this before.
Just checked his patreon and i was a bit sad to see that it does not have a lot of supporters.
I wonder why he had to put 10$/m for the "good" version of the game, Since i'm already supporting 3 others developers with 5$ & it's getting out of hand.
And God forbid you charge 20$ for the Walkthough...
I'll let you guys know if i support. Chatterbox has not posted any updates since Mars. I'll probably wait until i hear something.
The tier rewards surrounding the game version is actually a bit outdated. Chatter and his patreons discussed moving to a delayed release based on tiers but everyone would get the same game version.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
It is, but the shit split thing is horrible done by the the Dev Team
files were pushing over 5 gigs, which is the free mega download limit so would you rather download 10 gigs everytime a new update comes out in the future or download a 1 gig update and do the most simple patching that even a toddler can figure out. You better get used to it since this is future of every game that pushes past the 5 gigs.

Reactions: hiya02

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Have no problem to download every time fresh ... the way they splittet the ep is just horror ... there are much better ways cleaner ways
cant be anymore clean and easy than just downloading 2 FILES and merging them.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
files were pushing over 5 gigs, which is the free mega download limit so would you rather download 10 gigs everytime a new update comes out in the future or download a 1 gig update and do the most simple patching that even a toddler can figure out. You better get used to it since this is future of every game that pushes past the 5 gigs.
Have no problem to download every time fresh ... the way they splittet the ep is just horror ... there are much better ways cleaner ways
The best thing was to make a standalone new chapter for new contents like many other games.That wouldn't result in any confusion.
Thanks for the help and responses:giggle:.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
The best thing was to make a standalone new chapter for new contents like many other games.That wouldn't result in any confusion.
Thanks for the help and responses:giggle:.
only way this causes any confusion is because people are too lazy to read basic instructions.

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
only way this causes any confusion is because people are too lazy to read basic institutions.
In many other games that i played when they say chapter two it means chapter one was ended and this is the continue of previous game and you download and play it without any copying.For example DMD,Pine Falls,Fashion Business and ...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
In many other games that i played when they say chapter two it means chapter one was ended and this is the continue of previous game and you download and play it without any copying.For example DMD,Pine Falls,Fashion Business and ...
you can also do that here, you just need to load a save right before the end of chapter 1.

Reactions: Moffy

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The issue with the game splitting is quite frankly it shouldn't need to be split yet. This game isn't that long, there is no way it should be 5 gigs already. Poor compression and the movie files they use are too large. It's bloated.

This game will be a pain in the backside to download in the future. You'll need to download multiple patches if you want to play from the start or deleted the game.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes