MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So the news I feared came today It with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Chatterbox passed away 3 weeks ago. As such for the time being Lexi will bet put on Hiatus tell an appropriate time
I am so sorry to read that. I didn't know him well, having come to this game late, but if there is anything I can do to help his family and friends through this terrible time please reach out. Thank you for sharing the sad news. RIP Chatterbox

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This has been one of the wildest, most unpredictable and now the saddest game development saga ever.

First, CB gets sick and has to get a transplant.
So he gives it to others to work on.
And then, one of those others deletes everything.
CB comes back, manages to get two updates out. It seems to be on track.
And now CB dies, seemingly from covid-19 as he was in the highest risk group.

This event made me think about CedSense, another dev who has had health problems. They didn't pause their patreon this month after pausing it all the other ones. Hopefully they are ok....

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So the news I feared came today It with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Chatterbox passed away 3 weeks ago. As such for the time being Lexi will bet put on Hiatus tell an appropriate time
We sometimes forget that behind the games we love, there are human beings. This is the worst way to be reminded of the frailty of men. Goodbye, Chatterbox, may you be in peace now.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
God. So sad. I am so sorry for Chatterbox and his family. What a tragedy. We all are focused on the games here, and from chatting back and forth a bit, we feel like we have some connection to people, at least a little. It is so sad to be reminded that behind all of our keyboards and monitors, we are all real people with real life issues.
Rest in Peace, Chatterbox. You brought a lot of joy to a lot of people. I miss you already :cry:.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes