Dec 31, 2019
I'm really saddened reading this. Such a great guy, always nice and attentive with everyone here, and who had just been through so much. Life can be so unfair sometimes.

Rest in peace Chatterbox, my condolences to his family and all who were close to him.

Last edited:

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Never had the chance to interact with Chatterbox, but Lexi was one of the first ever F95 games I tried, and damn, it was a fine one...

Really sad to hear the news, my condolences goes out to his family and loved ones. Take care, y'all.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I want to pay my respect to the guy who made Lexi. Rest in Peace Chatterbox. Such a sad day. Also my condolences to the family and friends.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Jesus Fucking Christ. I didn't expect this giant bomb of bad news at this hour. :( It crushed my night.

Really loved his game and his was always a good person in this topic. Such a warm person. May he rest in peace now. :cry:

Jun 17, 2018
Chatterbox was such a motivated and determined artist, not only his work was superb but so was himself as a human. He was always so polite towards the community. I remember the first version he put forth and then he just kept on improving persistently. Then he wasn't able to continue the game yet he came back did everything from the scratch and kept us happy with development of the game. R.I.P Chatterbox, you gem of a person!

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes