J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I just heard this and damn...
Part of me really doesn't want to believe it

My condolences to everyone who is connected to him and of course to his family.

Losing someone is never easy, and I hope that you guys get all the help that you need and deserve.

Rest in peace Chatter.
Thank you for the nice and informative talks that we had in the past, thank you.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I've never tried this game, but I can't be indifferent to the huge loss the LEXI community has suffered, so I write this to pay respects. :cry:

A MAN MAY DIE BUT HIS LEGACY WILL CONTINUE THROUGH HIS DEEDS.
Death may have taken you away from us, but it could never take your memories away.

My deepest sympathies go out to his family. May God give them the peace that they seek in such an unfortunate moment.

L1.png L2.png

REST IN PEACE Chatterbox

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This news hit me hard. Chatterbox was such a class act in so many ways. He was a genuinely friendly and authentic person who cared about people and enjoyed engaging with others. My sincere condolensces to those who knew him best.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
goodbye.png
Writing this post is one of the hardest things I did in a very long time, but I feel like I owe him. Not sure if its just for me or I want for people to know a bit more about him, maybe both but to be honest its very hard to recognize what I feel right now. My heart literally bleeds and I can't stop it. I met G (Chatterbox) just after he announced his health issues. I was already in love with the concept of Lexi so it was obvious that I had to write him a message even if he would never write me back.
I just wanted him to know that (in short) 'we' as a community and his fans are very sorry and wishing him all the best. To my great surprise he did wrote me back and that's how our friendship began. We wrote daily for months, I was there when he stepped down cuz he couldn't handle working on Lexi anymore, I was there when he was going nuts in hotel waiting for his transplant and I was there when he was fighting to get back on his feet after it was over. I still remember how scared we both were back then, talking shit to each other (yeah that's how we dealt with it) G was a very strong willed guy, simple, stubborn but when he cared about someone you could just tell.
If he would ever had an a apprentice I think that kid would quit after a week but that's exactly what drove me to him. Simply put he created me, taught me most of the things I know and not only about DAZ\rendering\writing but also about life and how to deal with the struggles that we go through day by day. He loved what he was doing, he loved creating Visual Novels and had very ambitious plans for future. His greatest love was his family though, I don't remember a single time when we didn't talk about them, he adored them...
G had some side affairs of course like his guns and motorcycles but family was always top priority.
After we parted ways I always hoped that... whatever the reason was we will get back together, that I could show him how far I got, make him proud and prove that he didn't waste his time on me. After all he promised he will teach me how to shoot..
I think that G wouldn't want for anyone to be sad about what happened, he never liked when people talked about his sickness. He liked to surround himself with positive things, joking and laughing. "don't be a pussy" that's what he would say. He liked his own nasty humor. (we both did)
I just feel that I lost a friend and it hurts like motherf*cker, I cant even imagine what his family feels.
Deep down I knew but ..I was hoping I have more time.
I will always remember him and ...
Goodbye G.
I guess that's all I can glue together.

He was one of the most talented guys I knew, he was always improving always trying to be better, ALWAYS glad to help. Maybe some of his thoughts will help someone, they for sure were useful to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Writing this post is one of the hardest things I did in a very long time, but I feel like I owe him. Not sure if its just for me or I want for people to know a bit more about him, maybe both but to be honest its very hard to recognize what I feel right now.
Endrju , thank you very much for that. I only knew of Chatterbox from reading his posts on the Lexi thread, but I found his story of recovering from his transplant, his horrible luck with his developer deleting his assets, and then picking up the pieces and carrying on in spite of all that, very inspiring. It good to hear a little more about how Chatterbox was as a person, so thanks for taking the time to write about him. And you are right, his game development tips sound very useful for me. I'd like to make my own game someday and I always get stuck on how bad my dialog sounds the first time, Chatterbox's tip on just getting it down and revising it over and over until it sound right, gives me some hope.

It's a sad time in general with all that is going on in the world. It doesn't help that my government and most around the world are doing very little to help those that are sick or have lost their jobs, if not actually making things worse (but I digress), so I've been pretty down in general these last few months. But hearing about Chatterbox really affected me.

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

D

Deleted member 1123151

OMG IS THIS DEATH NEWS REAL???
IF IT IS REAL SO SAD AND SHOCKING..
REST IN PEACE.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
And that is exactly how i knew Ga.... Never ever did he not have time to talk...

View attachment 665928
Writing this post is one of the hardest things I did in a very long time, but I feel like I owe him. Not sure if its just for me or I want for people to know a bit more about him, maybe both but to be honest its very hard to recognize what I feel right now. My heart literally bleeds and I can't stop it. I met G (Chatterbox) just after he announced his health issues. I was already in love with the concept of Lexi so it was obvious that I had to write him a message even if he would never write me back.
I just wanted him to know that (in short) 'we' as a community and his fans are very sorry and wishing him all the best. To my great surprise he did wrote me back and that's how our friendship began. We wrote daily for months, I was there when he stepped down cuz he couldn't handle working on Lexi anymore, I was there when he was going nuts in hotel waiting for his transplant and I was there when he was fighting to get back on his feet after it was over. I still remember how scared we both were back then, talking shit to each other (yeah that's how we dealt with it) G was a very strong willed guy, simple, stubborn but when he cared about someone you could just tell.
If he would ever had an a apprentice I think that kid would quit after a week but that's exactly what drove me to him. Simply put he created me, taught me most of the things I know and not only about DAZ\rendering\writing but also about life and how to deal with the struggles that we go through day by day. He loved what he was doing, he loved creating Visual Novels and had very ambitious plans for future. His greatest love was his family though, I don't remember a single time when we didn't talk about them, he adored them...
G had some side affairs of course like his guns and motorcycles but family was always top priority.
After we parted ways I always hoped that... whatever the reason was we will get back together, that I could show him how far I got, make him proud and prove that he didn't waste his time on me. After all he promised he will teach me how to shoot..
I think that G wouldn't want for anyone to be sad about what happened, he never liked when people talked about his sickness. He liked to surround himself with positive things, joking and laughing. "don't be a pussy" that's what he would say. He liked his own nasty humor. (we both did)
I just feel that I lost a friend and it hurts like motherf*cker, I cant even imagine what his family feels.
Deep down I knew but ..I was hoping I have more time.
I will always remember him and ...
Goodbye G.
I guess that's all I can glue together.

He was one of the most talented guys I knew, he was always improving always trying to be better, ALWAYS glad to help. Maybe some of his thoughts will help someone, they for sure were useful to me.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes