Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Any thoughts on asking PTOLEMY? I know you used to work with him and he is already involved in multiple games. I think this game is quite similar stylistically to the games he works on too.

Although he has his own health problems ATM.
Ptolemy is working on several projects too, plus now he's recovering from surgery.

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc is faulty, can not see images, images can only see text, image `LAURA WALKAWAY NOT FOUND and this is completely possible only black image

Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc is also like that

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc is faulty, can not see images, images can only see text, image `LAURA WALKAWAY NOT FOUND and this is completely possible only black image

Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc is also like that
If only there was some big orange text on the page where you got the game explaining this. :unsure:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Any thoughts on asking PTOLEMY? I know you used to work with him and he is already involved in multiple games. I think this game is quite similar stylistically to the games he works on too.

Although he has his own health problems ATM.
Ptolemy is busy with 4 different games also we planned on multiple paths and endings for Lexi in that aspect it will Be closer to how Dreaming of Dana branched out and he has stayed away from heavy branching.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
This is so sad in so many ways :( I loved Chaterbox's work and always found the guy to be very cool. I do hope someone can take on the mantle and continue this game in his memory and perhaps pick up the other game he was contemplating making as well. I am also sorry for his family as they're having to deal with this grief, and if they're reading these messages, I hope they know he was a beloved creator and amazing person.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I never talk with Chatterbox but I liked his games and I know all his personal problems so far, Im sad but at the same time Is good that he finally find the peace he deserved.

Rest in peace, C

Reactions: Adolfo

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Ok I've had a few people ask me about the future of the game. to put it mildly, I was a bit shocked but not surprised by Chatt's sudden passing. Now I find myself in-charge as his wife informed me that he had left the game to me. It was quite a shock and honestly was surprised he had time to think about little old me so that choked me up quite a bit more than anything. So how much of the next update was done? He had started writing it before I lost contact with him. I don't think he got that far into it. The good news is I have an overview of what was going to be in the update as we planned out the updated content for the next release. I want to complete this for Chatt and I'm not the most skilled person in the world but Chatt and I have talked over this game so much I know each of the girl's characters second best to Chatt himself and well aware of the direction we were going So we will need to find an awesome Daz artist and a new programmer. SuperWriter will stay on I know he has exploded on his own though and is very busy. I will have to ask his wife at some point if she can turn over the Patreon and Subscribestar to me as when I talked to her it was not the time to bring that up. As such the last 3 months of pledges are in there and we decided that chatt's widow will get all the money in there for the time being and when we pick up the game again a percentage of the donations ongoing will go to her as well as it seems to be the right thing to do. She had always been very supportive of his hobby making Lexi which I always thought was cool and I would love to find a wife like that one day that would be that cool with me making an adult game. Yes we are still on the discord invite is on the top page.
I'm a patron for this game, is it still possible to increase the pledge for this month with the money going to CB's family?

if95

May 3, 2017
from discord

For those asking yes Lexi will continue as Chatt would have wanted. I would post this on the Patreon and Subscribstar but those were Chatt's account's and will need to get access or start new accounts. We will be looking for Daz artist's when we are ready

In honor of Chatterbox I have decided to publicly release the last update we did make a new build of it only changes are merged the chapters back together and trying out a new means of compression on all the images hopefully without quality loss
- gamersglory
❤️

Lexi v0.052
PC Build

Mac Build

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm a patron for this game, is it still possible to increase the pledge for this month with the money going to CB's family?
yes since it's charge upfront it will just charge the difference if you up the pledge

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes