Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
I would like to send my condolences to you and your family. I’ll keep you in my prayers Rest In Peace

Reactions: Stormhurricane

Trandyman

Donor
Dec 23, 2018
The following thought has´t been going out of my head for a few days:
It´s rather a question for the admins and programmers of this forum and whether it is desired at all.

I don´t know what will happen to the account from Chatterbox here.
Will it remain or will vanish after some time?
Is it possible to make a new "tag" for gamedeveloper? Like "deceased developer" or something like that?
It could be a way to honor developers like chatterbox.
And the accounts could exist for longer, maybe you could deactivate the Follow, Ignore or Start Conservation links.

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
So sad about this news.
I didn't know him but at moments like this you realize the humanity behind these games.
It hit me hard.

Rest In Peace and thank you for the joy you brought upon many of us...

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Shocking news. Ironically, I found out from the Our Fate thread whose developer CedSense also disappeared after health issues.

RIP Chatterbox. I appreciated your work.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
RIP Chatterbox. This news hits even harder because 1 year ago my own uncle passed away after his heart transplant. :(

NoxRaven

Sep 23, 2017
While I did not know Chatterbox personally. It was easy to tell by his posts that he was an engaging person with a warm soul. I truly hope his family finds peace. My own small contribution to saying farewell is a small prayer that I came across some time ago. It is a prayer of my faith.

Hail unto Hel
Goddess of Death,
Ruler of Helheim.

I give you
Praise and welcome,
Oh noble Goddess.

Goddess of death,
Here lies a
Soul needing rest.

Please give it
Hearth and home
In your hall.

Lady of Helheim,
Not in battle
Died this soul.

They are kin
Seeking a Home
In the afterlife.

Helheim’s ruling lady
Giver of sanctity
Keeper of souls.

Safeguard this one
Loved by kin
Honorable in life.

Hail unto Hel,
Goddess of Death
Queen of Helheim.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
This update conatins nothing... New..... Plz do update ASAP..... Waiting it for long
Are you for real????????? The developer, sadly, recently passed away and you writing here this???? And also writing ASAP ... that's quite a rude, don't you think?
I guess he either just doesn't care (some people only care about themselves..which is sad) or he just can't read all the past messages, I've been on other game threads and the developer would be in the hospital for surgery and can't work on game (even though people kept posting that he can't work on game) people still asked/demanded work be done

this is a good/great game and I hope OVER TIME replacement for chatterbox's job will be found and this game will resume but until then, I am willing to wait and sorry for the loss

Adagiven

Jul 10, 2019
R.I.P Chatterbox creator of game "Lexi". He passed away this year, I don't know this game will go on, but the rights of the game past to other "co-workers". This is true that he is passed away, this is his first game, sadly he will not see ending of the game.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes