Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just found out about this in another game blog. I am so sorry. Honestly I did not know him but I knew about his past with his transplant and have read his posts over the last few months.

This feels like a total fucking disgusting life joke!! I had two very close members of my family go through heart surgery so I kind of know how debilitating and dangerous, even when successful, they can be. To survive such a thing only to past away a little time later is infuriating.

I only hope the best for his family in this time of grief. Fuck!

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I've been awol for a while so only found out about this news today. Chatter was always so generous with his time and his art was always a pleasure to view. I'll get the other gfxer's here (Lady Aspen Raminita christoprd and of course Krull) and see if they want to do something special for Chatter if they feel it's right for them.

May you rest in peace Chatter. To Chatter's widow, thank you for being so supportive of Chatter's love for this world and my condolences for your indescribable loss. gamersglory, we all know that you'll do Lexi justice when you get the team together but till then, I'm so sorry for your loss too.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's so sad to hear this.
Chatterbox was such a sweet guy, always willing to engage, taking criticism well and willing to work on it and you could tell his heart was in his game.
Lexi also had one of the best first versions on this site, in terms of writing and render quality.

I really hoped his health would become better over the long run, once he returned. It's tragic.

Rest in peace, buddy, you will be missed.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I'm very sad to hear this, as a person that had gone through the loss of grandparents and parents in a life time, my deepest condolences to the family and close friends as they the ones left to deal with the grief.
May he rest in peace and watch over them from the heavens.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
with all due respect i dont want mrdots anywhere near this game, i dont want it to turn into another DMD milkfest.
Mr. Dots and his team are friends of Chatters. Chatterbox got a lot of advice on making good renders from Dots and inspired Chatt to start making his own game which turned out to be Lexi. This game is not as simplistic as DMD as we have a story to tell. will we release monthly probably not. Chatt and I have always liked to have a good amount of content to release at one-time vs. tiny rushed monthly updates. That being said they are not involved in the Development.

Last edited:

maglama

Jul 17, 2017
Just here to pay my respects. Condolences to his friends, and family. I didn't know Chatterbox personally, but I did keep tabs on this project since it's initial release and was even a patron at one point. Here's to another person who shared his time with our community.

Reactions: Krull

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Rest in Peace Chatterbox
I found out today about the maximum Likes/Loves/and Sads Reactions per day on this site due to learning this information. (All used on posts about this sad news, I wish his family the best.)

To Chatterbox's family
[Ancient Proverb]
May an eagle perch on a pine tree outside your window

[Meaning]
May you live a long life, of happiness, wealth and Joy.

[It will take time to get back to those things, but I hope it comes, also the translation isnt perfect but i got the basic meaning]

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Sad news. Condolences to anyone who knew him personally, and so glad to see that at least a part of him lives on in his game. Glad to see that a tragic loss like this doesn't put a stop to his vision continuing to be realized in his game.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes