Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I didn´t know you personaly, but I will miss you and your creativity. Best of Luck, wishes and strenght to your family. R.I.P. Chatterbox.

Ashrex

Jan 17, 2019
Hello All, a sad update. Chatterbox passed away recently. I believe it will taken forward by Gamersglory but I'm not sure. It really is a terrible news, may he rest in peace

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
" y no se muere quien se va solo se muere el que se olvida" ( it doesn't die the one who leaves, it only dies the one you forget )

You can rest now friend

Reactions: kyora_hk

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Poor Chatterbox. He will be in our hearts forever...
Does someone know what will happen to this game now ?
Production will resume once I can find a team to help to work on it. Chatterbox and I had gone over the overall plot of the game way before his passing so I know where he was going and that he wanted the game to continue if something happened to him. I had some who said they would help but backed out or got too busy

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
when chatterbox died didnt this game have an abandoned tag on it? but now it has onhold does that mean someones taking it over? thanks

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Just heard of this in another thread. But with how active he was here, sadly this was kind of expected. ( so it was Covid-19?)
We'll meet again in eternal hunting grounds, Chatterbox.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Heard the news over on MrDot's Patreon, sad news indeed. Lexi is pretty well done, especially considering it was Chatter's first VN too. R.I.P

2020 is not going to be fondly remembered by many, flashbacks will be had whenever it's brought up.

Reactions: Haast and fugazi666

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Just heard of this in another thread. But with how active he was here, sadly this was kind of expected. ( so it was Covid-19?)
We'll meet again in eternal hunting grounds, Chatterbox.
As far as I know it was not COVID

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes