KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Oh, man, that's the saddest news I've heard in a long time. I loved his game. Admired him for his fight - both in health and with the problems in development. And just when it looked like things were getting better...

Wherever you are now, rest in peace. My condolences to his family, relatives and friends. We will always keep you in our hearts.

Lexi - Goodby.jpg

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Wow really sad to hear that about Chatterbox. I really loved his work and I hope his friends and family well. Glad to hear that they will continue the game in his memory though!!! You'll be missed!!!

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Oh man, I feel so bad, the last time i write here was when he release the new Lexi with her new haircut and many here (include me) post how we don't like her like that and he changed her in the day after. RIP man, thanks to your work here and all my love and friendship to his family and friends... :cry::cry::cry:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wtf... i knew he had health problems but i was hoping he was doing better, rest in peace man, my condolances to the family.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 423550

Overview:
You play as a former MMA fighter turned bodyguard. Your first assignment: Lexi is the daughter of a famous and rich televangelist, and has been getting some creepy letters in the mail. Will you be able to protect her?
Thread Updated: 2020-05-26
Release date: 2020-02-23
Developer/Publisher: Chatterbox - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.052
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note from Chatterbox:
What would have been v0.06 will be called Chapter 2 Ep 2. The way this works is that you will download the episodes and just unzip them into your current Lexi folder, overwriting the old exe and script files. This will also add new images to your current folder. This works a lot like a patch so saves won't have to be moved over, just extract over the old folder and play. It keeps you from downloading the same images over and over after each release.

I hope this doesn't get too confusing for you guys. I should have just kept v0.051 as an in house test. That caused way too much confusion. The only reason I released it to you guys was so that you could play the v0.05 update with the corrected Lexi images.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.04 - WALKTHROUGH MOD - SAVE FILE

*Unofficial ports/compressed versions are not made by the Developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142960 View attachment 142961 View attachment 142962 View attachment 142963 View attachment 142964 View attachment 142965 View attachment 142966 View attachment 142968 View attachment 427273 View attachment 427274 View attachment 427275 View attachment 427276 View attachment 427277
The game went from 4GB to 1.7GB??
Did something get deleted?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The game went from 4GB to 1.7GB??
Did something get deleted?
No noting was deleted This update is more a quality of life update I used better compression on the images which shrunk the size of them (Hopefully without loss of quality) and remerged all the chapters back together. But no new content yet. The game size should be a lot better now

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
So..... it's no longer going the chapter route and just going to be one big game now?

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes