Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow I have just found out. It's sad to know. my deepest condolences to his family.

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
just read the news. It is sad to see a dev go, especially a good one. Condolensces to the friends and family.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Man... while these are two of my fav games (Haley is perhaps the hottest chick out there, for me), one dev has passed away and the other went to ER... maybe there are more important things than VNs to care about? :rolleyes:
Developer gone ?? Which one ???

BlakeBear

Oct 20, 2017
Yo, sorry to disturb but I got a problem with some images, after the sex scene w/ Chelsea, i got black screen but w/ the dialogs still working... Can someone help me ? I've already re-extract

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
So sorry to hear about the passing of Chatterbox. All the best to his family and friends.

Reactions: vmaks
May 8, 2018
Damn, I didn't expected to see this. I thought he's just resting till this pandemic ends and that he's ok. Especially after all what he's been trough in last 2 years I blv. He truly was unique person :cry:, I still remember his renders and plans he shared in our old discord chatroom where he was invited by our mutual friend Endy. Damn, I'm really sad :cry:. Rest in peace my friend and my sincere condolences to your family.
You will always be remembered CB.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yo, sorry to disturb but I got a problem with some images, after the sex scene w/ Chelsea, i got black screen but w/ the dialogs still working... Can someone help me ? I've already re-extract
Chatt would want us to help, I think.

Did you d/l part 2 and extract it into the folders of part 1? Overwrite when prompted as per the instructions on OP? It sounds like you have the part 1 images but not part 2.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Ok I've had a few people ask me about the future of the game. to put it mildly, I was a bit shocked but not surprised by Chatt's sudden passing. Now I find myself in-charge as his wife informed me that he had left the game to me. It was quite a shock and honestly was surprised he had time to think about little old me so that choked me up quite a bit more than anything. So how much of the next update was done? He had started writing it before I lost contact with him. I don't think he got that far into it. The good news is I have an overview of what was going to be in the update as we planned out the updated content for the next release. I want to complete this for Chatt and I'm not the most skilled person in the world but Chatt and I have talked over this game so much I know each of the girl's characters second best to Chatt himself and well aware of the direction we were going So we will need to find an awesome Daz artist and a new programmer. SuperWriter will stay on I know he has exploded on his own though and is very busy. I will have to ask his wife at some point if she can turn over the Patreon and Subscribestar to me as when I talked to her it was not the time to bring that up. As such the last 3 months of pledges are in there and we decided that chatt's widow will get all the money in there for the time being and when we pick up the game again a percentage of the donations ongoing will go to her as well as it seems to be the right thing to do. She had always been very supportive of his hobby making Lexi which I always thought was cool and I would love to find a wife like that one day that would be that cool with me making an adult game. Yes we are still on the discord invite is on the top page.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Any thoughts on asking PTOLEMY? I know you used to work with him and he is already involved in multiple games. I think this game is quite similar stylistically to the games he works on too.

Although he has his own health problems ATM.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I'm not sure I can ask something personal about him , so don't answer when it's bad .
But was it his condition that got him or was it covid .
Some sort of way I got attached to the person I saw on this tread and who was making this story so that is why i asked.

EVH1969

May 22, 2018
just read about this. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one (I lost my mom in December). I never talked to the man, but you can tell much about a person in the work they do, and he obviously loved doing this. Even though I've never talked to him (or many people here), it breaks my heart. Godspeed Chatterbox and rest in peace.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes