03abc

Oct 3, 2017
If you leave the room, or search another room, then go back to the Theater room, you will find Kaylee there in the Theater room.
Than you have a bug because i was in theater room multiple times, and there is no way to find kaylee here. I can't progress without checking out computer.
To reduce game size just use webp format instead of png for images.
Update feels small because there is not enough text compared to the amount of renders. Last update seems bigger even if number of renders is similar. Maybe you should reduce the amount of renders a little bit for a certain amount of text?
Lexi looks a lot older, she's more like a milf than teen now, probably mostly because of skin, but hair also.
I really like Mindy's design, but i think she act too much like a bitch towards MC. Especially when supposedly Kaylee and Mindy prank each other all the time, and Kaylee even admitted it was because of her.

BTungsteno She really looks like older Melody right now :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BTungsteno

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Does there happen to be a compressed version of this game? 4.5gb is a bit much for me, especially as I'll only be playing the updated content.

Man352

Oct 28, 2018
Damn the new look really blew my interesst in this game. I dont really know what happend but the new face is in my opinion awful. The hair doesnt really bother me but those puffy cheeks just looks off. I hope the old look comes back somehow but until then ill have to pass on this update.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 08 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Just to reiterate there is no new look it was a hair change and was never meant to be permanent. We were looking for a hairstyle that was more casual for laying around at home and exercising. That one was not the best choice. Her normal hairstyle hides her puffy cheeks. so people never noticed before

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
How come some of the girls looks keep changing? Lexi looked really different and Chelsea changed last update...... kind of whorery lol

Reactions: Trippinbills

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok guys, this is as close as I can get to the original materials without finding the model that has the original skin. I did however find the original eyes while looking for a skin that more closely matches her original. Tell me what you think of this.

Capture.JPG

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok guys, this is as close as I can get to the original materials without finding the model that has the original skin. I did however find the original eyes while looking for a skin that more closely matches her original. Tell me what you think of this.

View attachment 545304
I haven't played this update yet, but I did look at the earlier pics you posted and it's surprising how much a different hairstyle can change a look. This one looks fine. :)

Reactions: Twistty

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
Just to reiterate there is no new look it was a hair change and was never meant to be permanent. We were looking for a hairstyle that was more casual for laying around at home and exercising. That one was not the best choice. Her normal hairstyle hides her puffy cheeks. so people never noticed before
well except the hair i can see different skin, different cheeks, different nose, different lips and some more smaller not rly important changes...
sry but it looks like remodeling the main character

Jan 9, 2018
Ok guys, this is as close as I can get to the original materials without finding the model that has the original skin. I did however find the original eyes while looking for a skin that more closely matches her original. Tell me what you think of this
That look awesome, imho.

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018

View attachment 545304
well that is very close to the original & way better than the current one

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
looking good!
thank you :)

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes