Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is the fact that your original partner "found god" the reason Lexi's dad has a Cult Following and a God Complex or was that always gonna be a thing?

Not a boy.
Jason was always planned to be a "minister" and cult leader.

Reactions: botc76

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
Chatterbox thank you for your explanation.
I can understand that you must feel a bit dissapointed after making the update that everyone is bitching about the size timewise and the new Lexi.

To be honest, at first i felt the same way, the Lexi from v2.0 look much better and the update was rather short.
BUT then i heard what happened to you and i must say: STOP BITCHING ALREADY.
You have been through a lot so thank you for continuing the Lexi story.
I REALLY like Lexi so far, and a lot of people do, otherwise there wouldn't have been so much to do about your last update, see that a a GOOD sign.
You are doing a great job so far, tank you for listening to the fans in here, forgive us for being too hungry for more and keep doing what you do.
The last part with the panties was really good and funny, i really felt it and Mindy, the new character is VERY hot.
Hope to see a lot more of her in the future.
Sarah and Kaylee are also very hot, i can't wait to see where the story goes from here...

THANK YOU for creating this great game.
If you put your love and mind to it it could be as great as DIK Acting lessons, Melody and JON's Hard News i'm hoping...

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Ok. There appears to be a lot of new players from after everything happened over the last year. So I'll try to help you guys understand.

June 2018, I created Lexi and updated three times between June and early January of 2019.

In January of 2019 I was found to have a heart condition that required me to receive a transplant. At that time, I left Lexi in the hands of another team member who was suppose to continue it's development.

April 2019, having never updated Lexi, that team member found Jesus and quit, but not before deleting all the files from our Google drive.

On my rig, I still had the shapes of the characters documented. I did not document the materials (skins, eyes, etc) that I used because after creating the models, I uploaded them to the Google drive and figured they would be safely backed up there. Unfortunately a couple months earlier, my HD had gone bad. I had backups on Google, so no big deal until that team member deleted everything.

At this point I was still waiting for a transplant, so I brought in another person to continue Lexi, and I started recreating the models from my documentation. That person did not work out, as they too, did nothing with it.

By the time September of 2019 rolled around, I had already had my surgery and mostly recovered, so I decided that I was well enough to continue Lexi.

There you have it. So it's not that I've changed the models, it's that I'm still trying to make the recreation of them look like the originals.
I must say, I'm glad you're back at the helm (even though I was extremely excited for the new game you were creating, though after you feel up to it, you can most likely start on that or wait till Lexi is finished before moving onto the new project). As you brought up with the 2nd person you tried to get to work on the game, I was starting to feel uneasy about that individual as they had kept saying they were working on it, but producing nothing to show us they were, which seemed a bit off to me.

Reactions: Chatterbox

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Kinda short.. I hope it doesn't take long to launch an update again. But as always, very fun and very entertaining.
You're not gonna find really long updates from me, that happen every month. I make about $600 a month from Lexi and that gets split between people that do different parts of it, so it barely covers my costs. I can't even afford to upgrade my rig to so that I can pose faster.

I respect and understand the fact that people want large updates on a monthly bases, but I have a day job. This is just a side gig that I do because I want to. Large regular updates will come when I make enough from this hobby to pay all my bills. I hope Lexi fans understand and can live with that. If not, then no hard feelings.

Either way, I'm glad you like the game.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Chatterbox thank you for your explanation.
I can understand that you must feel a bit dissapointed after making the update that everyone is bitching about the size timewise and the new Lexi.

To be honest, at first i felt the same way, the Lexi from v2.0 look much better and the update was rather short.
BUT then i heard what happened to you and i must say: STOP BITCHING ALREADY.
You have been through a lot so thank you for continuing the Lexi story.
I REALLY like Lexi so far, and a lot of people do, otherwise there wouldn't have been so much to do about your last update, see that a a GOOD sign.
You are doing a great job so far, tank you for listening to the fans in here, forgive us for being too hungry for more and keep doing what you do.
The last part with the panties was really good and funny, i really felt it and Mindy, the new character is VERY hot.
Hope to see a lot more of her in the future.
Sarah and Kaylee are also very hot, i can't wait to see where the story goes from here...

THANK YOU for creating this great game.
If you put your love and mind to it it could be as great as DIK Acting lessons, Melody and JON's Hard News i'm hoping...
Is a good game. Nice renders, story and characters. What some don't understand here is that not everything in this life will be as they like, including opinions.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
You're not gonna find really long updates from me, that happen every month. I make about $600 a month from Lexi and that gets split between people that do different parts of it, so it barely covers my costs. I can't even afford to upgrade my rig to so that I can pose faster.

I respect and understand the fact that people want large updates on a monthly bases, but I have a day job. This is just a side gig that I do because I want to. Large regular updates will come when I make enough from this hobby to pay all my bills. I hope Lexi fans understand and can live with that. If not, then no hard feelings.

Either way, I'm glad you like the game.
OK no problem. I just expressed my point of view. I like the game a lot and will continue to follow its story. Good luck and go ahead:)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I remember the guy who found religion, I didn't know about the deleting business ..OUCH! I found Lexi about a year ago.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
chatterbox or whoever , can you put this game on googledrive ,, those other download places drop off after 4 gigs gets downloaded ,, please please please

• Angry
Reactions: I Like Earth Girls

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok i understand that people found Lexi different, but Kaylee? What the hell is wrong with Kaylee? She looks perfectly fine to me? Maybe her hair is a shade more red than it used to be but i am certainly not complaining lol.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's kinda of topic but can anyone explain why people use zippyshare and why it isn't banned? I've never managed to download anything from there and it's only pop-ups that i can only assume they can be harmful...
If you use a good adblocker, zippy isn't bad and has a good dl speed.
I used it a lot before they banned all ips from my country.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Played the update and really enjoyed it, was a bit sad when it ended so soon. I echo the other comments about Lexi, something about her was sexier than before.

Also, I really hope Sarah gets some love soon! She is so beautiful, and it would be awesome to unlock her nasty side!

Reactions: botc76

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
chatterbox or whoever , can you put this game on googledrive ,, those other download places drop off after 4 gigs gets downloaded ,, please please please
try compressed version instead: here is the link (and a few later posts have a few other file hosters to choose from).

Reactions: Mikedazz1

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ok. There appears to be a lot of new players from after everything happened over the last year. So I'll try to help you guys understand.

June 2018, I created Lexi and updated three times between June and early January of 2019.

In January of 2019 I was found to have a heart condition that required me to receive a transplant. At that time, I left Lexi in the hands of another team member who was suppose to continue it's development.

April 2019, having never updated Lexi, that team member found Jesus and quit, but not before deleting all the files from our Google drive.

On my rig, I still had the shapes of the characters documented. I did not document the materials (skins, eyes, etc) that I used because after creating the models, I uploaded them to the Google drive and figured they would be safely backed up there. Unfortunately a couple months earlier, my HD had gone bad. I had backups on Google, so no big deal until that team member deleted everything.

At this point I was still waiting for a transplant, so I brought in another person to continue Lexi, and I started recreating the models from my documentation. That person did not work out, as they too, did nothing with it.

By the time September of 2019 rolled around, I had already had my surgery and mostly recovered, so I decided that I was well enough to continue Lexi.

There you have it. So it's not that I've changed the models, it's that I'm still trying to make the recreation of them look like the originals.
I knew all about giving the game to others, because of your health, but had no idea those guys screwed you over so badly.

The guy who deleted your data must have found a weird god, who tells him he has to destroy the creative work of others.

I'm glad I didn't complain about Lexi's look before I read this.
It sucks that in addition to your health issues, you had to deal with that as well.
Lexi is a great game and while I'm sad Lexi doesn't look exactly the same, other games changed characters as well and not with such good reason.
We can see how hard you try and I'm just happy you are working on this game again.
Lexi can turn out to be another of the greats here on F95zone.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you leave the room, or search another room, then go back to the Theater room, you will find Kaylee there in the Theater room. She is looking for you as well, and will find you there if you don't go to her room, or leave her room. It's a way to skip that scene. Either way, if you don't go back to the Theater room, and you go to Kaylee's room and choose to look at her laptop, she will find you there.
Can't go back to Theater room. Keep getting message "I just came from Theater room, she's not in there."
Only way to progress is to enter her room and check PC.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I liked the previous Lexi. The hairstyle of the "new" version looks like the same hairstyle used for models in ton of other games I've already played.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
D

Deleted member 1816167

This update was funny as hell :ROFLMAO: great job!

Except for Lexi's new hairstyle. I hope she sues hairdresser and go back to her old hairstyle

Reactions: makcim334
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes