Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow what a great game so far. Can't wait to do much more with all the babes in this VN. Great work so far I just wish I could do all the routes without missing any scenes. Is such a shame to miss the scenes or lose points with the girls choosing this or that path. But over all I loved it all. I wish the Dev great success it his game.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
is this game harem or not??whats with multiple route??i will be pissed if this game end with only one or two girls.

MoldyGouda

Oct 5, 2019
I have to say, this is one of the most interesting threads on here. I went and read it all from the start. What a ride that was, can turn it into a script. But for the most part it was so fun and nice. To the developers and people working on this, thank you and stay healthy.
As for the game itself, it's one of the best on here. People has said it all before. Chloe is just precious.

Dec 28, 2017
To reduce game size just use webm format instead of png for images.
Yeah, png seems like way overkill for these kind of images. They don't need to be pixel perfect so there is no need to have a 3-4 MB png when at jpeg a tenth of the size will suffice.

Regardless, I'm happy about the update. Team Kaylee!

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes