Exarioch

May 21, 2018
kaylees not a slut shes just a tease shes probably still a virgin
That would be nice but I don't think when we see the scene with the pink dildo
( Oh well I don't know if it's possible to keep the virginity while playing a dildo... )

erkper

May 16, 2018
A virgin tease kinda sounds like the worst of both worlds... for the unfortunate target of her attention.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is this a harem game?looking great..i check on other people comment and review,but some of them saying there is no harem ending or harem..
I've addressed this question a lot, but I've always just said wait and see. So to put this to bed, I'll go ahead and answer it. Yes there is a harem route. But you'll have to put it together by making the right choices.
I hope that this game is similar to Melody in the sense that we are allowed the option of just being a mentor to the main character and aren't forced into a sexual relationship with her. I don't dislike Lexi, but she's not in my top three. Especially since she got that waitress fired.

Chelsea has always been my favourite, so I am very happy to see her get together with the main character. I also really like Kaylee, but I'm not comfortable with the whole rape play stuff. Mostly because the main character didn't seem to be playing at all when he held her down and ignored her pleas to stop. Maybe things would be different if it were more obvious that the main character was just playing along with Kaylee's fantasy instead of me wondering if this guy is actually a rapist. I mean, the option is labelled "teach her a lesson" and when she finally gets loose due to someone coming home she says "Holy shit! You were actually going to do it, weren't you?" and he responds with "Fuck yeah, I was gonna do it! I warned you." So... yeah... that was a straight up rape attempt wasn't it? I'm not okay with that at all.
The answer is "No", it's not a rape attempt. Kaylee wants the MC to pin her and take her, which is her fantasy. She has hinted to the MC in so many ways that this is what she wants. She's not gonna come right out and say "hold me down and take me", she wants him to figure it out for himself. And she's gonna tease him until he does it. Yes, it is a fine line, because if he's wrong, then it would be rape, however, he is not wrong. Her way of letting him know that he's not wrong is to get him to read the story and tell him that she would like to do that with the right person. Right here, she gave him consent.

In this scene, what you see is that Kaylee didn't think he actually had the balls to do it. Due to the type of fantasy, of course Kaylee is gonna say "No, stop!" in the moment, that's just part of the game she plays. If she said "Yes, fuck me!" then there is no fantasy play.

Her asking "Holy shit! You were actually going to do it, weren't you?" is not the same thing as her saying "No, you're wrong, I don't actually want you to do it." She expressed her surprise, not rejection of the MC. That said, she also wants to control how fast it happens.

If you're not comfortable with these scenes, I would definitely avoid Kaylee's route.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I found the cause of the bug if you try to find Kaylee in the theater room. I'll release a fix for that with the updated images of Lexi.

Also for those who are having trouble downloading the full game each time. I don't plan to reduce the size beyond reducing the images from png to webp. However I have an alternative.

I've been trying to figure out how to split the game into chapters for you guys for a while. Thank you to RogueKnightUK for showing me how to do it and make saves work. If his method works, then each update will stand alone as it's own download from this point on. I'll be testing that after the updated images of Lexi are done, and uploading that as the v0.05 chapter.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I found the cause of the bug if you try to find Kaylee in the theater room. I'll release a fix for that with the updated images of Lexi.

Also for those who are having trouble downloading the full game each time. I don't plan to reduce the size beyond reducing the images from png to webp. However I have an alternative.

I've been trying to figure out how to split the game into chapters for you guys for a while. Thank you to RogueKnightUK for showing me how to do it and make saves work. If his method works, then each update will stand alone as it's own download from this point on. I'll be testing that after the updated images of Lexi are done, and uploading that as the v0.05 chapter.
Webp is a great change. That will reduce the size a LOT.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019

If you sign up for MEGA and use the MEGAsync app, you don't have to worry about the large size. It's what I've done and I love it. Also, thanks again for updating the images and for all the hard work.

Mar 22, 2019
well,i need a walkthrough so i dont fuck this up,the recent one.Man,that 50 guy gangbang story Kaylee read is so fucked up that i skip through it,i hope Kaylee never have any fetish like that.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
The answer is "No", it's not a rape attempt. Kaylee wants the MC to pin her and take her, which is her fantasy. She has hinted to the MC in so many ways that this is what she wants. She's not gonna come right out and say "hold me down and take me", she wants him to figure it out for himself. And she's gonna tease him until he does it. Yes, it is a fine line, because if he's wrong, then it would be rape, however, he is not wrong. Her way of letting him know that he's not wrong is to get him to read the story and tell him that she would like to do that with the right person. Right here, she gave him consent.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I had initially though that is what was going on, but the end really threw me off. Her saying "Holy shit! You were actually going to do it, weren't you?" can easily be read as if she's shocked and horrified rather than simply surprised by him. And him saying "Fuck yeah, I was gonna do it! I warned you." can easily be read as if he's was seriously annoyed with her, and didn't really care if she changed her mind or not.

If the initial option said "Indulge in her fantasy" rather than "Teach her a lesson", I probably would've understood what you were going for. Likewise, him saying "Yeah I was gonna do it! Wasn't I supposed to?" instead of "Fuck yeah, I was gonna do it! I warned you." would've very clearly shown that he was just trying to do what she wanted. I understand that there's the proper setup of the scene, what with the movie choice and observing her in her room afterwards, but I still found the scene a bit odd because I would've expected him to be more cautious with her fantasy. Especially considering that she was almost raped at gunpoint in dark alley not that long ago.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I had initially though that is what was going on, but the end really threw me off. Her saying "Holy shit! You were actually going to do it, weren't you?" can easily be read as if she's shocked and horrified rather than simply surprised by him. And him saying "Fuck yeah, I was gonna do it! I warned you." can easily be read as if he's was seriously annoyed with her, and didn't really care if she changed her mind or not.

If the initial option said "Indulge in her fantasy" rather than "Teach her a lesson", I probably would've understood what you were going for. Likewise, him saying "Yeah I was gonna do it! Wasn't I supposed to?" instead of "Fuck yeah, I was gonna do it! I warned you." would've very clearly shown that he was just trying to do what she wanted. I understand that there's the proper setup of the scene, what with the movie choice and observing her in her room afterwards, but I still found the scene a bit odd because I would've expected him to be more cautious with her fantasy. Especially considering that she was almost raped at gunpoint in dark alley not that long ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes