ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
one is a night pic the other a light pick , differences in eyes and skin and brow .. i hate the teasing in this game , if a girl ends up getting me naked , you can bet its gonna be a hole in one for me ....

• Angry
Reactions: I Like Earth Girls

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Thought this game were abandonned... Oh well , I'm getting old :unsure:

Anyway, great game and story, I really like Chelsea and Kaylee. But for Lexi, I hope she will develop a better attitude ( I didn't like when the waitress is fired )...
Wondering what kind of woman is Sarah once we will break all her walls...

Reactions: Andrew Rider
D

Deleted member 1191611

Walkthrough for latest release ?

Why don't you put points details along with the option itself

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just started to play this and just when it got interested u get blueballed and end of update :eek:
I have to learn to wait much longer before trying new games, but liked it so far

Reactions: Draakaap23

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
there a restaurant downtown how she know we in the same town if our friend run a security there there be all the city close to us to or him not making much money as him can be making

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think the main difference between the new Lexi and the old one are the cheeks. She looks more "jowlish" compared to earlier models that Chatter used to have where her face was round (due to youth) but not chubby. She also used to be a lot less busty if I remember correctly. I think her proportions have just in general looked increased in the newer version. Bigger chest/butt, rounder face.

However, the new face does need slimmed down, plus I think the Make-up shading on the face was different which probably added to the issue. In the older shots, she seems to have more blush on her cheeks.

As far as Kaylee goes, I actually think she looks better now.

Honestly tho, let Chatterbox do whatever he's going to. The game quality is still excellent considering what he's had to go through to get to this point.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1 and Abhai
Dec 29, 2018
I hope that this game is similar to Melody in the sense that we are allowed the option of just being a mentor to the main character and aren't forced into a sexual relationship with her. I don't dislike Lexi, but she's not in my top three. Especially since she got that waitress fired.

Chelsea has always been my favourite, so I am very happy to see her get together with the main character. I also really like Kaylee, but I'm not comfortable with the whole rape play stuff. Mostly because the main character didn't seem to be playing at all when he held her down and ignored her pleas to stop. Maybe things would be different if it were more obvious that the main character was just playing along with Kaylee's fantasy instead of me wondering if this guy is actually a rapist. I mean, the option is labelled "teach her a lesson" and when she finally gets loose due to someone coming home she says "Holy shit! You were actually going to do it, weren't you?" and he responds with "Fuck yeah, I was gonna do it! I warned you." So... yeah... that was a straight up rape attempt wasn't it? I'm not okay with that at all.

Sulzeer666

Nov 19, 2019
Absolutely LOVE this game. Think you have done very well with all the females. I'm not a fan of how LEXI looks in this latest version. She was MUCH more cute in the earlier versions. Can't wait for further development.

Mar 22, 2019
Is this a harem game?looking great..i check on other people comment and review,but some of them saying there is no harem ending or harem..

Mar 22, 2019
wow,i just started the game and Kaylee already on my nerve,what a slut she is,the kind that i hate the most..and bad influence for Lexi.I better put her out from my list.:)

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
the more I start the game again, the more I wonder about Laura, she asks for money leaves just after and comes back directly on the sofa to sleep, it's shady there is something wrong, especially that chloe says that 'she often goes to the babysitter because laura has to leave we don't know where :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes