gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Can someone please post an updated version of the walkthrough?
dont think they can there a bug or something when she tease you too much you about to have sex you can keep kissing her and it increase point for forever

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
dont think they can there a bug or something when she tease you too much you about to have sex you can keep kissing her and it increase point for forever
Yeah that's a bug, it's gonna go away, so use it while you can. To fix that, in the next update, I'm gonna figure out what the total lust points that you can have for Kaylee, then reset them back to what the max should be.

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Chelsea seemed SOO amazing untill she started blabbering intimate details to her friend. That was a huge turn off and a deal-breaker. I mean "personal life" has "personal" in it for a reason. That's just sad.

Would be great to have an opportunity to say that in her face and dump her.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Chelsea seemed SOO amazing untill she started blabbering intimate details to her friend. That was a huge turn off and a deal-breaker. I mean "personal life" has "personal" in it for a reason. That's just sad.

Would be great to have an opportunity to say that in her face and dump her.
Gonna be a lonely life for you. Girls talk to their friends, size, technique, duration, sounds you make, etc. So if you have a small dick, not only does she know, but her friends know as well. Sleep tight. ;)

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
For now, here is the Mac Version of 0.05C

Last edited:
Reactions: djerkovic
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes