jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ok guys, this is as close as I can get to the original materials without finding the model that has the original skin. I did however find the original eyes while looking for a skin that more closely matches her original. Tell me what you think of this.
Thats probably about as close as you can get, here is Lexi in 0.02 for comparison
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Ok guys, this is as close as I can get to the original materials without finding the model that has the original skin. I did however find the original eyes while looking for a skin that more closely matches her original. Tell me what you think of this.

View attachment 545304
I still don't get why you did change the original one, and now what you are trying to do is make her look like original one again. whats the point of all this useless work. Im sorry but i just don't get it.

Edit: Didn't know your models got deleted by an idiot, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you would bounce back from that better than before.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59977

It's kinda of topic but can anyone explain why people use zippyshare and why it isn't banned? I've never managed to download anything from there and it's only pop-ups that i can only assume they can be harmful...
I use ublock origin and I never had problems with popups. It is a bit slower than mega for me but there is no limit so I think it is a decent website.

Reactions: blademaster89

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I still don't get why you did change the original one, and what you are trying to do is make her look like original one again. whats the point of all this useless work. Im sorry but i just don't get it.
The original one got deleted by a rogue team member when Chatterbox was dealing with his health problems.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still don't get why you did change the original one, and now what you are trying to do is make her look like original one again. whats the point of all this useless work. Im sorry but i just don't get it.
The old ones were deleted by an idiot when Chatter had health issues.

He has no choice.

Reactions: Patan

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
I use ublock origin too and never was able to download from that vile thing.
Still looking for a compressed version.

Reactions: Lover0fArt

slim77

Jul 12, 2018
It's kinda of topic but can anyone explain why people use zippyshare and why it isn't banned? I've never managed to download anything from there and it's only pop-ups that i can only assume they can be harmful...
for me just make sure you only click on the arrow in the box that says download now

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I still don't get why you did change the original one, and what you are trying to do is make her look like original one again. whats the point of all this useless work. Im sorry but i just don't get it.

Ok. There appears to be a lot of new players from after everything happened over the last year. So I'll try to help you guys understand.

June 2018, I created Lexi and updated three times between June and early January of 2019.

In January of 2019 I was found to have a heart condition that required me to receive a transplant. At that time, I left Lexi in the hands of another team member who was suppose to continue it's development.

April 2019, having never updated Lexi, that team member found Jesus and quit, but not before deleting all the files from our Google drive.

On my rig, I still had the shapes of the characters documented. I did not document the materials (skins, eyes, etc) that I used because after creating the models, I uploaded them to the Google drive and figured they would be safely backed up there. Unfortunately a couple months earlier, my HD had gone bad. I had backups on Google, so no big deal until that team member deleted everything.

At this point I was still waiting for a transplant, so I brought in another person to continue Lexi, and I started recreating the models from my documentation. That person did not work out, as they too, did nothing with it.

By the time September of 2019 rolled around, I had already had my surgery and mostly recovered, so I decided that I was well enough to continue Lexi.

There you have it. So it's not that I've changed the models, it's that I'm still trying to make the recreation of them look like the originals.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Is the fact that your original partner "found god" the reason Lexi's dad has a Cult Following and a God Complex or was that always gonna be a thing?

For that bullshit do you give me facepalm.. oook:giggle:. Whatever you say boy, each person has their tastes and way of seeing things. You focus on that, me on the other, that's the life. Not everything will be as you like it.
Not a boy.

Reactions: B2B2
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes