Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Oh the Kaylee scene can be avoided. Great. Is there going to be any content with her if you reject the noncon stuff?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Oh the Kaylee scene can be avoided. Great. Is there going to be any content with her if you reject the noncon stuff?
i guess if you reject her, you will lose points with her (or gain less), which might affect the later story

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
watch the stat points after the scenes, and you will recognize that these are NOT fake choices. Each choice changes values in girls stats
I meant on "choices" where player have to "choose" to enter or not enter room when searching for Kaylee. If we pick "thats not good idea", we cant progress untill we pick "enter". Same with next "choices" - to check pc or to leave the room.

Reactions: botc76 and 03abc

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I meant on "choices" where player have to "choose" to enter or not enter room when searching for Kaylee. If we pick "thats not good idea", we cant progress untill we pick "enter". Same with next "choices" - to check pc or to leave the room.
ah - ok - got ya....
in general i 100% agree, but on other side, this gives more feeling like "freeroam", even those choices are not really necessary (i also went out of the room, checked all rooms if there is something to do, just to come back, enter the room again, and finally check the PC - was kind of annoying, but really minor for me) - still i agree with your thoughts.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If you leave the room, or search another room, then go back to the Theater room, you will find Kaylee there in the Theater room. She is looking for you as well, and will find you there if you don't go to her room, or leave her room. It's a way to skip that scene. Either way, if you don't go back to the Theater room, and you go to Kaylee's room and choose to look at her laptop, she will find you there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76 and Abhai

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Played it. It was short, felt rushed. the hair doesn't bother me, the skin tone does. It also makes the lighting look ... off!
I'll work on the skin tone. I plan to replace the offending images with her old hair, and a skin that hopefully more closely resembles her old skin.

I planned to go all the way to the end of day 7, but then realized that I was looking at 1000 images + animations to do it. I had to stop mid day or there would be another 10 week wait.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
7 frames for animation - beginner...
30 FPS looking decent ...
128 fps - looking good

Which animation are you?

Gamer oN!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If you leave the room, or search another room, then go back to the Theater room, you will find Kaylee there in the Theater room. She is looking for you as well, and will find you there if you don't go to her room, or leave her room. It's a way to skip that scene. Either way, if you don't go back to the Theater room, and you go to Kaylee's room and choose to look at her laptop, she will find you there.
Hmmh, in my game there is no such option to meet with her in the Theater room - only in her room, the other way is just a loop of "i just came from the Theater room, she is not there" messages if you are trying to find her there
Please fix Kaylee too. :)
She is just perfect this way wtf "fixing her"!

Reactions: botc76

yashu

Nov 20, 2018
I like the old look, it was more church girl like. I liked that, she was the girl you wanted to bring home to the parents. Her breasts are too large looking now too, not sure if its just me. Natural, smaller breasts are amazing. Nothing wrong with larger ones (dont get upset) but too many games emphasize large breasts, and its nice to see a game/character that did not.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah the "new" Lexi does look strange (i also think its mostly because of new hair and skin tone) but i play this game primary for the story and picked Chelsea on my main save path so i'll stay with this game until the end unless this changes.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes