oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Rest in Peace. I didnt know him. But its hard for everyone to lose someone close. my Honest condolences for everyone ho know him!

Reactions: Krull

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
RIP Chatterbox. Played Lexi and it was well written and produced. You will be sadly missed.
Condolences to his family and friends at this sad time.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
R.I.P. Chatterbox. I didn't know him, and only found out about this through MrDot's update, but it is a very saddening news.
Condolences to his family and loved ones - having lost my grandma not too long ago, I can relate to the sadness and grief you all would feel.:cry:

Last edited:

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
R.I.P. Chatterbox. I hope his family and friends are able to recover from this tragedy with time. The news of his death hit me harder than I expected, but I would like to also remind everyone that gamersglory now has the unenviable and seemingly monumental task of hopefully completing another man's proud work. Thank you for continuing with the project and for also putting the project on hiatus to pay your respects to Chatterbox and give him the respect he deserves from all of us here on this forum. Wishing you the best of luck with the project, I'm sure you'll make Chatterbox proud with whatever you are able to accomplish! Take care of yourselves guys, there's been enough losses from this pandemic.

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Just seen the news from MRDots... RIPm though I didn't know you it's always sad to see a loss of human life. You were working on this game and it was quite good. Hopefully everything was as in order as possible in your life for your soul to rest peacefully. Condolences out to his friends and family.

UncleS2k

May 8, 2020
Played Lexi a while ago (I think it was last year) and just wanted to check here if there is perhaps a new game version. And then this sad news! I don't know if any of his family is reading this - probably not - but nevertheless my deepest condolences and that the loss of a beloved person will become a little bit less painful with time.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes