BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Sometimes you may expect a game updation notification and end up being sad to find the developer is no more . That is the case many of us in this thread. I personally found out while playing Mrdots game and checked it here as i am writing this nothing will change for chatterbox but my man i would have loved to see you finish your work and become a legend like dr pinkcake , mrdots, icstor and others. RIP to a fellow gamer and developer . May god bless you and take care of your family in these hardtimes. Wish we had more time to complete this fine peice of art.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Sometimes you may expect a game updation notification and end up being sad to find the developer is no more . That is the case many of us in this thread. I personally found out while playing Mrdots game and checked it here as i am writing this nothing will change for chatterbox but my man i would have loved to see you finish your work and become a legend like dr pinkcake , mrdots, icstor and others. RIP to a fellow gamer and developer . May god bless you and take care of your family in these hardtimes. Wish we had more time to complete this fine peice of art.
Hey. According to Chatterbox discord a new Writer and Renderer just joined the team. I really want to see this game finished and on the top of the best games ever too. I'm sure Chatterbox would be proud.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This was one of the first games I played on F95.. I always LOVED Lexi. From the amazingly fleshed out characters, believable story, and beautiful rendering, it really set it apart from other games and became a standard I compared all others to. I saw in the comments how much Chatterbox loved his work and cared for the players of his game and even took other creatives under his wing to learn from his past triumphs and tribulations.

He was a good man.
This alone shows me that our world is slightly darker for having lost him.

Chatterbox, know that your work will bring joy (and orgasms) to many for years and years to come.
Sleep now in the light and rest well.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
MOD EDIT (Deleted troll post)
Unfortunately, Chatterbox passed away due to some health issues. The game has been given to another dev, but it will be up to them when it will be appropriate to continue. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ayhsel

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Unfortunately, Chatterbox passed away due to some health issues. The game has been given to another dev, but it will be up to them when it will be appropriate to continue. Thanks.
Lexi has not really been given to another dev, the 2 people who worked with Chatter on Lexi will continue it together with an additional new writer and a renderer.

Reactions: Bendover885

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Lexi has not really been given to another dev, the 2 people who worked with Chatter on Lexi will continue it together with an additional new writer and a renderer.
Thanks for the clarification. I have not followed all the details, just wanted a concise, appropriate response to the post.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
he and his work shall not be forgotten we have his arts to remind us of his memories, respect to all the devs out there reality is so much different than fiction because the stories are real and with real consequences may your soul rest in peace.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes