Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone this is Gamersglory. For those of you that may have not heard Chatterbox passed away in late April. Leaving behind his Wife and his sons. I would have liked to tell you all sooner but I have just taken over the Patreon today. For those wondering yes Lexi will continue as Chatt went over his plans with me and would have wanted the game to be finished. I've been searching for a team of people to help in this endeavor and I happy to say I found them. We will start writing the next update within the next few weeks. I have paused the Patreon for August so no one will be charged. The money that was in this account went to Chatters Wife to help with experiences and going forward we will be giving her a cut of all pledges. We hope you will bare with us as it might take a while to get things right but we want to treat the game with as much love and care as possable.
--

I'm just the messenger

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
Gamersglory take all the time you need for the update there is no hurry mate take care of yourself and will all be here waiting. I will hold a pint up for Chatterbox may he rest in peace cheers mate!!!!

rivrrunner

Nov 12, 2019
Wishing peace for his family. I enjoyed his work tremendously. I'm looking forward to seeing more both selfishly for myself and to see how you carry on his legacy

Reactions: Paapi and T017

Sasey

Apr 28, 2020
First post here as well. My condolences to his family, may he rest in peace. Such a talented and gifted developer.

Also all the best to the team which now takes on to finish his legacy on this site.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can't tell if serious or unfamiliar with the reference...
I know the reference. It was a ridiculous scene in Call of Duty and i think doing your condolences with a meme is disrepcetful.

• Angry
Reactions: Tarona

SsM

Jun 24, 2018
Wondered why i hadnt seen this for some time took a bit to find it as i couldnt remember the name. And man this hits me in the feels.. Thoughts and some prayers for him and his family. was one of the first games i started with didnt know him much but seemed like a great dude with the little i seen him interacting :(

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
The admins should do something about this thread? I had no idea the DEV had passed, had to scroll through countless pages and there's still people asking for an update. Do your job?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The admins should do something about this thread? I had no idea the DEV had passed, had to scroll through countless pages and there's still people asking for an update. Do your job?
It's onhold because development has passed to someone else, the game will continue with a new team; the lead of the new team worked closely with the original dev.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Not even sure the words to use... You will be sorely missed. I was loving this games story and progression when I tried a much earlier version of it. A lot has happened while I have been doing RL things.. Hope the devs that are continuing the project are able to continue development close to what was intended.

Reactions: hornymosby
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes