AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Been AFK for a few months decided to catch up on a few games, Saw this was on hold and wondered why. Very sad to read of the passing of Chatterbox , Wishing all the best to those who carry on his work gamersglory.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I decided to make a rollcall of the VNs I didn't play for a long time and discovered the news minutes ago.....
My deepest condoleances to the family and friends ; rest in peace Chatterbox , you will be missed....
Thanks for giving the selfish brats that we are such a great game....

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
any update from LEXI after Chatterbox pass away? anyone will continue his story?
yes, Gamersglory who worked with chatter on the game will continue it sometime in the future together with the new team that has been assembled.

Reactions: sahamat

sahamat

Apr 15, 2018
yes, Gamersglory who worked with chatter on the game will continue it sometime in the future together with the new team that has been assembled.
So it mean it will be not in this early stage right? no conformation when a new update will coming? so nice stories line ….great graphic ….. RIP Chatter Box

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So it mean it will be not in this early stage right?
Sorry im not sure what you mean by this,

The story will continue from the the exact point where the last update ended, Chatter told GG how the game was gonna progress and how it was gonna end so the game will continue with the story as it was originally intended, only difference is that its no longer chatter at the helm of the project but his original vision for the game remains.

There is no confirmed date for when the next update will come, dont expect it for at least 2-3+ months.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sahamat

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Like Englen said, progress on the game is being done but very slowly due to RL stuff. Gamersglory has currently cancelled patron donations as he doesn't know when the next update/progress will me made so he's playing it safe so it will be a while I would imagine 2-3+ months is probably a good estimate but it could be longer.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Damn, I just discovered the game and too fucking bad news with the original dev.. rest in peace dude.. I hope the new team can do a real great work with the game and finish his legacy, looks so cool and interesting at least for me.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Our writer has started writing the next update and has made good progress. It's taken a while for us as a new team to gel together and try to get in Chatter's mindset as much as we can. We have made slow progress this month as I've needed to get my head in the game as much has happed over the last few months and I had not had the time to process things and had been working to get everything under control. Also, I have now added the option to support us via an Annual Subscription right now you can sub for a whole year and get it 16% off that's like getting two free months. My advice would be to wait until the start of next month to do this option if you choose. Annual Subscription will help us do much-needed upgrades to our equipment and help compensate for our time thanks for everyone's support it means a lot to us.

---

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
best of luck. I absolutely loved this one from the get go. I look forward to the next update. Thanks for continuing on.

THSmellow09

Jul 5, 2019
I just discovered this game from another developer, from what I have played so far, Chatterbox had real talent. My condolences to his family, friends and team working on this. RIP Chatterbox.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes