mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
damn, was just browsing through my watched list to see if there were any updates and find out the dev died, you dont really consider that that sort of thing happens when on this site.

see you in valhall brother...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
hm.. solid graphic, red hair and milf chick look nice. story sounds ok. but again a male protagonist? and a younger too? the title of the game let me hope i could play a girl tbh... meh.... :(
The tags say Male Protagonist, why would that make you think you might be playing as a girl?
Looking at the tags is usually the best way of finding stuff like this out. :)

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I just stumbled upon this game and it is one of the best VNs I have yet played. I am so sorry to hear of the creator's untimely demise. He was truly gifted. Thanks for continuing to work on the game, I am sure that Chatterbox would be grateful.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I just stumbled upon this game and it is one of the best VNs I have yet played. I am so sorry to hear of the creator's untimely demise. He was truly gifted. Thanks for continuing to work on the game, I am sure that Chatterbox would be grateful.
Thanks I am glad you like it I don't plan on abandoning this game ever. But it may take some time for each update. But I'm not giving up on it.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thanks I am glad you like it I don't plan on abandoning this game ever. But it may take some time for each update. But I'm not giving up on it.
I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all really appreciate that you and the team are continuing work on the game despite the fact this could have all very easily ended the game.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
For a minute i was thankful that this game didnt have the protagonist making comments on every girls appearance. I hate those kind of early teen horny thoughts. But then it went all out imagining the lady naked and stuff.

I mean he is a successful fighter, used to be surrounded by woman. This shit kicked me out of the game.

Last edited:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
no good news in a while :(
I think there's plenty of good news here.

Most obviously, the game isn't canceled. Gamersglory here knows how Chatter had planned the story to progress and knows each character second best only to Chatter himself. (Source)

Reading through the posts here, it seems the main issue is finding new team members, main Daz and a skilled programmer, as well as the storywriter being quite busy at the moment.

It's not a good time for the game, but it does live on.

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
1601307179838.png

Just wanted to clarify this message :)
Gamersglory offered me 200$ for about 200 hours of work.
When you ask someone to do 50% of the work it shouldn't be a surprise if he asks 50% of the profit ;)

So... sorry Stormhurricane , more bad news.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hmm, you tell me @abhai, would YOU be willing to work for $1 or $1.50 per hour? I don't think I would...
my point was he is not satisfied with 1$/hour, yet he would be satisfied with 1.5$...ie 100$ more for the whole work....if you check number of patrons, i assume a total sum for devs is 600$ atm (oc it could be expected to raise once the updates starts again, yet this game never has some large support/money if i recall correctly).
so, why are you here, at the first place, if youre looking for money/profitable job?

anyway, sad news regardless.
chatter deserves his work/game to be finished in the style, and hopefully it will be one day.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes