SongStrike

Dec 31, 2017
I just cehceked this thread, after not seeing anything for several months. Very sad to hear about the passing of Chatterbox and the attempt to carry on. Good luck with this attempt. This game, along with games such as Being A Dik, City of Broken Dreams, Holiday Island, Summertime Saga etc was always one I looked forward to. Once again, good luck.

Dec 14, 2019
I got a question, who exactly is supposed to be whipped, mc or laura? If its laura she aint showing any signs of it, mot even on dialog. If its mc then i need to restart and fix it. That bitch needs disciplined

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
update pls... pls... pls
Can we know at least the progress of the game?
Can you at least read a few posts on this page, and if there is no info you are looking for, then post similar question?
For example, in this case #3,456 and #3,464 should be good info regarding this game.
If you are looking for more details, please, do search the thread, everything has been explained more than well.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Question, I downloaded Lexi-Chapter_1_Ep_1-4-pc and Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc back in March. Does Lexi-0.052-pc replace those? Thanks!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Question, I downloaded Lexi-Chapter_1_Ep_1-4-pc and Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc back in March. Does Lexi-0.052-pc replace those? Thanks!
yep, it should be a merged version (both chapters), as it says in the OP.

Reactions: MrTM

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was wondering what happened to this I'm so sorry to hear that chatterbox passed I hope that his friends and family are well and my thoughts and prayers are with them
Yeah it is already a pretty weird holiday season for all of us and then also having to miss a loved one for the first time makes it even harder, so I wish her plus all his loved ones and all that lost a loved one strength, compassion and warm memories of their loved ones for those days.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Depends on what you want/need. You can get very far with the free assets.
Take the pool scene I had to recreate for Lexi as an example, that took me about 3 hours to set up. It was a project lost in a data failure I believe, so it had to be remade almost from scratch.

That included:
- resizing and moving all the assets to the right spots
- texturing and finding the right shaders for the water, tiles, grass, chairs etc.
- getting the lighting right

Getting the girls posed can take 10 seconds, if you have a preset pose that loads correctly, but in most cases it will take about 5 minutes per character to get it perfect (especially the facial expressions)

and then you get something like this:

View attachment 857327

(small note: I spent another hour getting Lexi's skin right)
I wish they had paid you that is a really good render.

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
I wish they had paid you that is a really good render.
I wish they had taken my offer. I was really pumped to turn this thing into greatness :)
To be honest the story the writer came up with was kind of slow and there was no sex in the next chapter, but man I had a lingerie shop ready and everything :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure they will make a comeback one day

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes