Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is this one getting abandoned too that is why it is on hold ???
It's on hold for now due to the dev passing away.

There are others working on it but out of respect, developed will be paused for the time being.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Rest in peace Chatterbox.

My deepest condolences to his friends , his loved ones.

Thank you for everything, you will be sorely missed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
R.I.P chatterbox

just finished Lexi's latest update today and enjoyed about it very much since it had good story, plenty of humor and interesting chars which stood on their own not being made from similar types of person.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
First time posting here when I found the last version on my hard drive and decided to come and see if it was still being worked on, wasn't execting to read this. Like many here Lexi was one of the first games I played and it was clear the talent Chatterbox had. Obviously condolences to his friends and family as well as the other devs he worked with.

As for the game it's nice to know that it will be continued after some time so that his work will continue and stand as a tribute.

Monstrum1_7

May 29, 2017
Oh man this is one of the best game i played from this place hearing that the dev passed away make me sad, Rest in Peace Chatterbox.

Mar 21, 2018
Are you for real????????? The developer, sadly, recently passed away and you writing here this???? And also writing ASAP ... that's quite a rude, don't you think?
Sorry boss didn't knew it.... Also I'm new at site.... I kinda do not know to use it properly...... Sorry if it hurts any feeling..... And i'll pray his soul rip

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/07/04: Added Gallery

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Lexi!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
Download: -

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I was just wondering what's been going on with this game and now I know. :( RIP Chatterbox.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
I was just wondering what's been going on with this game and now I know. :( RIP Chatterbox.
The developers were working to get the account or create a new one but it's being worked on.

I believe Gamersglory is working on getting a page together.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes