gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Normally the upload team updates the top
For some reason the links seem to be backward. Click the link that says it's for CH 2 and it will go to the CH 1 download.
Fixed

MEGA blocked
ANONFILE is only 100k/s, and there is a time limit.
Can you provide a link to UPLOADHAVEN & NOPY?
Thanks for your help.
I don't have those accounts the F95 upload team would need to add those

Reactions: erkper

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It took a few tries but I've found another game I'll be excitedly watching for updates on.

In my opinion, this game is for those who like Melody or Acting Lessons, two phenominal games to say the least.

This game shows great promise and while it's not all that long, there appears to be plenty of content that you miss depending on your choices as is.

I absolutely recommend playing this and will be watching for future updates.

Jul 13, 2018
i started this game yesterday , i am still in chapter 1 but after the second time i go to the hotel , i get blackscreen for the rest of the game with message saying missing files . Anyone having this problem and how do you solve it?

erkper

May 16, 2018
i started this game yesterday , i am still in chapter 1 but after the second time i go to the hotel , i get blackscreen for the rest of the game with message saying missing files . Anyone having this problem and how do you solve it?
If I understand the timing correctly, you are at the point where you would be on the date with Chelsea if you are playing her route. If this is correct, the end of the date is the end of CH 1. Download CH 2 and extract the files into your CH 1 folder, overwriting as needed. Then you can continue to the end of the current build.

Jan 7, 2019
I like how people said that putting the game into chapters would be a bad idea but dev went and did it anyways and now you have missing images which is more confusing then leaving the game as it was.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

erkper

May 16, 2018
I like how people said that putting the game into chapters would be a bad idea but dev went and did it anyways and now you have missing images which is more confusing then leaving the game as it was.
While I was not particularly in favor of splitting to chapters, I will point out you don't have missing images if you follow gamersglory 's directions. Just sayin'...

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
While I was not particularly in favor of splitting to chapters, I will point out you don't have missing images if you follow gamersglory 's directions. Just sayin'...

Correct.
Made a new installation.
Just down CH1 and CH 2.
Unzip and instal CH1 then unzip and install CH 2 files into the CH1 directory and overwrite when asked.

Plyed game without any problems.

With each new CH 2 update you will only need to down and instal CH2 (unless CH1 gets somekind of update)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like how some people are too lazy to read the directions, then turn around and complain about me. I've even gone so far as to offer my help via PM, discord, or Patreon.

Here's the invite to the Lexi discord. I'm there almost every day.

Last edited:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Correct.
Made a new installation.
Just down CH1 and CH 2.
Unzip and instal CH1 then unzip and install CH 2 files into the CH1 directory and overwrite when asked.

Plyed game without any problems.

With each new CH 2 update you will only need to down and instal CH2 (unless CH1 gets somekind of update)
The way it's setup now, even if I have to update Chapter 1, I can do it in the same kind of patch, unzip into the the same chapter 1 folder and you're good. I did it this way for that reason. Updates and patches are super easy. Now we don't even have to download the game all over again if I need to patch a release. Everything is un-archived, so just drop a file and done. Missing image? Drop a file and done. Bad variable? Drop a file and done. Most patches should be under 1 meg now.

I can even update chapter 1 if you had chapter 1000 installed.

Last edited:

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know if a facepalm is enough to cover it anymore.

Right above where you clicked the link to download the game is some bright, colourful typing you can't miss, well, you obviously did.

That tells you what to do.

People have to be trolling at this point, no?
i dont think they are trolling
but reading is a dying art

everything must be boiled down to the tldr version and directly injected in the brain

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
To Everyone that have the trouble playing Chapter 2 eps 1 v0.051 with no images
Use this apk that i mod below
( You can start from beginning of the game )
" For Android User only "

Note : the original apk are from dark assassin port
I hope this help ☺

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes