Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah it's pretty misleading but if you finished chapter 1, that's all there is. No reason to download chapter 2. Consider chapter 1 BOTH chapters in one.
V0.05c is not meant to be a part of that package. V0.01 - v0.04 is meant to be chapter 1. I'm just out of town, so I haven't been able to compile it and upload it yet.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok, I just looked at the OP. GG mislabeled v0.05c as chapter 1. That is incorrect. I'll get that straightened out as soon as I get back.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I downloaded chp 1 unpacked the archive.rpa then downloaded chp 2 unpacked that archive.rpa copied all the contents of chp 2 into the chp 1 folder started a new game and played from start all the way to finish no problems with no need to transfer saves. I had to start a new game since I didn't have any previous saves.

Also I :love: the direction its going with Kaylee I find that really exciting.
Glad you like where that's going.

Cool that it worked for you, even though I didn't mean for v0.05c to be part of it. But that's exactly what it will accomplish on the next release. Players will be able to just unzip each episode into their previous lexi folder and just play. This way they'll only be downloading the new exe, and new images instead of downloading the whole game each time.

Bare with me guys, this will start to make sense when I release the next update.

Reactions: Mars88 and Meushi

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
V0.05c is not meant to be a part of that package. V0.01 - v0.04 is meant to be chapter 1. I'm just out of town, so I haven't been able to compile it and upload it yet.
I'm confused. So after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone mentioned dumping the contents of chapter 2 into the chapter 1 folder?

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok, so after testing, here is how the future uploads will be....

Chapter 1 is v0.01 - v0.04 note that I will have this uploaded sometime tonight, and the incorrect link replaced. The current link for chapter 1 is actually v0.05c. From my understanding, the uploader for F95 renamed that automatically. IDK, I don't have control over the OP, so I'm just relying on what others tell me.

Chapter 2 Ep 1 will be the content for v0.05. Note v0.051 was a test to see if this method would work. Ignore that version, it will be going away.

What would have been v0.06 will be called Chapter 2 Ep 2. The way this works is that you will download the episodes and just unzip them into your current Lexi folder, overwriting the old exe and script files. This will also add the new images to your current folder. This works a lot like a patch so saves won't have to be moved over, just extract over the old folder and play. It keeps you from downloading the same images over and over after each release.

I hope this doesn't get too confusing for you guys. I should have just kept v0.051 as a in house test. That caused way to much confusion. The only reason I released it to you guys was so that you could play the v0.05 update with the corrected Lexi images.

I'll make sure all this gets noted in the OP. Sorry for all the confusion.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019

Chapter 1 is v0.01 - v0.04 note that I will have this uploaded sometime tonight, and the incorrect link replaced. The current link for chapter 1 is actually v0.05c. From my understanding, the uploader for F95 renamed that automatically. IDK, I don't have control over the OP, so I'm just relying on what others tell me.

Chapter 2 Ep 1 will be the content for v0.05. Note v0.051 was a test to see if this method would work. Ignore that version, it will be going away.

What would have been v0.06 will be called Chapter 2 Ep 2. The way this works is that you will download the episodes and just unzip them into your current Lexi folder, overwriting the old exe and script files. This will also add the new images to your current folder. This works a lot like a patch so saves won't have to be moved over, just extract over the old folder and play. It keeps you from downloading the same images over and over after each release.

I hope this doesn't get too confusing for you guys. I should have just kept v0.051 as a in house test. That caused way to much confusion. The only reason I released it to you guys was so that you could play the v0.05 update with the corrected Lexi images.

Wow this explanation makes so much more sense. Everyone in this thread has been trying to explain (and horribly I might add) how this was working and just expects people to understand. As a first time attempting player a lot of this confusion was turning me off from attempting to play, but after this explanation, now I understand. So I'll wait until the correct 0.4 file is uploaded, then I'll try it out. I was hella confused until I read this. Thank you very much. :D (And yes I understand I could just play right now and get the 0.4 save file, but it's my first time so I don't wanna do that. To those who are going to answer me with that solution. :p)

Reactions: Chatterbox

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yes i know, i'm such a mean guy. Because you're the first who has asked this specific question...
It's extra humorous because even the dev was surprised at the screw up in the OP and yet you reacted as you did. :cool::coffee:
But it's all good. Dev cleared it up.

Thanks for getting this cleared up.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017

The new updated chapters

Lexi Chapter 1 Complete

Lexi Chapter 2 episode 1

Last edited:

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Damn the new look really blew my interesst in this game. I dont really know what happend but the new face is in my opinion awful. The hair doesnt really bother me but those puffy cheeks just looks off. I hope the old look comes back somehow but until then ill have to pass on this update.
I think we will never see the original face again, the former author, as I understand it, lost the original Lexi model, it’s sad in reality

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well well instead of callin' ppl names you could've just point him to post #2,518 for him to find out what's what, afterwards you are surprised and upset that i give you "facepalm" reactions...
did you check his posting on this thread a bit - before "commenting" my reaction there?
he is not a new and lost here, he has a fair share of similar posts regarding Lexi look, and now all of sudden he finds it and answer almost a month old post..for what reason?
yet, off topic, and Im gonna stop it here.

Reactions: Balu83

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
did you check his posting on this thread a bit - before "commenting" my reaction there?
he is not a new and lost here, he has a fair share of similar posts regarding Lexi look, and now all of sudden he finds it and answer almost a month old post..for what reason?
yet, off topic, and Im gonna stop it here.
No i didn't check his post around here cuz i don't like pretending to be the sheriff, either way you don't call out names on ppl just ignore it if its something you don't like...

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes