Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Lexi is a virgin, I don't think Kaylee is.

I don't know where you got your information about the rape fetish either but that's a load of horse shit.

I don't know a single girl that's been raped and developed a fetish for it. In fact a lot of them now hate men and haven't touched one since.
This. Most girls who have a rape fetish are just aroused by the idea of rape and the loss of control it brings. None of them actually want to get raped for real.

As far as the rape victim having a rape fetish afterward, I'd say that wouldn't happen very often.

The fact that it could happen at all is part of what makes rape such a disgusting crime. In some cases, the rape victim's body does react to the rape assuming the rape lasts long enough. Basically the victim can still have an orgasm which then floods her brain with endorphins which then causes her to have 'love feelings' toward her rapist even if it is just for a moment. This can lead to feelings of confusion like 'Did I really get raped?' or 'Was it rape if part of me enjoyed it?' and this uncertainty can lead some victims to never come forward. Granted this usually only happens in cases of 'date rape' or if the victims partner just didn't take 'no' for an answer and usually not in cases where the victim is forced by a complete stranger.

Rape fantasies on the other hand are basically similar to any other form of submission, it's all about the lack of control without there being any actual danger.

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I noted this on my patron page, chapter 1 is v0.01-v0.04. v0.051 is nothing more than v0.05 with a couple big fixes, and replaced Lexi images. V0.051 was released for testing to see how this method will work for splitting the game into chapters and episodes so you guys don't end up downloading 10 gig files later. Chapter 1 (v0.01 - v0.04) will be compiled and released when I get back from training for work. In other words, you can ignore v0.051, unless you want to test it. Talk to you guys in a few days.

Chatterbox

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I mean having a kid seems to be a powerful motivator for some to endure some pretty shitty partners IRL, also I do think MC loves/loved Laura before going away and that feeling usually does not just go away, even after stuff like cheating people still cling to love.

Your post actually got me thinking, I think maybe the person sending the letters is Kaylee. I suspect that Kaylee was either raped or sexually abused by Jason (father), presumably near her 18th birthday. Lexi having just turned 18 and now Kaylee is trying to low-key protect Lexi by sending the letters, knowing their mom would get her a bodyguard who would watch over her. Which is why the dad does NOT want her to have a bodyguard and tries getting rid of MC but wife does not let it happen. Kaylee having been raped/abused might have been what triggered her fetish for it, but makes it rather sad for me and if that is the case I might not indulge her fantasies.
you might be right but i don't think it's the right case here.
Kaylee said "Lexi got soo many bodyguard till now but nobody is good looking like him" kinda thing so it's mean Lexi got so many bodyguard till now if MC get's fired they gonna replace him with another one.
Kaylee not the one sending that letters but i suspect Lexi's father because she got no permission to leave the house so it's mean nobody got crush on her or she got pervert chasing her and mean while MC staying with them there is no letter because Lexi's father on a trip and not staying at home.
And if all the other bodyguards hired by Lexi's father he might be hired her man's or bribe them for not see or hear things and last bodyguard "MC" hired by Lexi's mother he don't know about him and afraid about it.
that's ofc. all my thoughts

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lexi is a virgin, I don't think Kaylee is.

I don't know where you got your information about the rape fetish either but that's a load of horse shit.

I don't know a single girl that's been raped and developed a fetish for it. In fact a lot of them now hate men and haven't touched one since.

I'm not saying none do but to make it seem like it's a given it happens every time is a stretch at best.
Not a given, and you're right that a lot do hate men after going through that. But there is no one size fits all for victims of sexual assault. If you do a little reading on this subject, you'll find that it's also common that a lot of them do develop this particular fetish, even if they hate men after what happened to them. I'm not trying to imply that these women are in the majority, just that it's common enough, and is normal.

I know it's not a politically correct thing to think of, but it's true. I'm also not saying that they want to be, or wanted to be raped.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Kaylee said "Lexi got soo many bodyguard till now but nobody is good looking like him" kinda thing so it's mean Lexi got so many bodyguard till now if MC get's fired they gonna replace him with another one.
Kaylee not the one sending that letters but i suspect Lexi's father because she got no permission to leave the house so it's mean nobody got crush on her or she got pervert chasing her and mean while MC staying with them there is no letter because Lexi's father on a trip and not staying at home.
And if all the other bodyguards hired by Lexi's father he might be hired her man's or bribe them for not see or hear things and last bodyguard "MC" hired by Lexi's mother he don't know about him and afraid about it.
You're talking about the shopping scene in v0.02. Lexi was talking about the church's security detail that was used to guard them at events, not her own personal bodyguards.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know it's not a politically correct thing to think of,
I'm hardly the most politically correct of women, don't worry about that. I doubt many people here conform to PC culture as it were.

If they did we'd be getting a lot more Lilly Singh "jokes" and nobody wants that.

Reactions: riktor

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
You're talking about the shopping scene in v0.02. Lexi was talking about the church's security detail that was used to guard them at events, not her own personal bodyguards.
oh sry i really don't remember correctly every part i play 2 3 times but only good times with Chelsea :D
But still i suspect that man "Lexi's father" Kaylee's reactions made me think about it a bit :D

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
First I have Samsung J7 Android And that time I don't have any problems to play this game. But 2 days before I'll buy Samsung A51 Android 10 version and I play this game in my new phone and I have all Images Error please anyone help me

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
First I have Samsung J7 Android And that time I don't have any problems to play this game. But 2 days before I'll buy Samsung A51 Android 10 version and I play this game in my new phone and I have all Images Error please anyone help me
You have to load save from the end of v0.04c to play the v0.051 not from start
Save file link are on the op

Reactions: Sriya

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so i just started the game and i was wonder what the laura path is like? she seems like a gold digging bitch and i was wondering what happens if i go down that path?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so i just started the game and i was wonder what the laura path is like? she seems like a gold digging bitch and i was wondering what happens if i go down that path?
Still early days of the game, we don't know.

We know there is a chance to repair the relationship with Laura but she's in full bitch mode at the moment so that will probably take a while.

There isn't enough there to know what's going to happen yet.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Still early days of the game, we don't know.

We know there is a chance to repair the relationship with Laura but she's in full bitch mode at the moment so that will probably take a while.

There isn't enough there to know what's going to happen yet.
I know what's gonna happen... MC will fight in court to have legal custody over Chloe, and she'll learn algebra. the end. As of Laura.... nobody cares.

Reactions: Veriko666

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so does chapter two end when kaylee takes off her clothes in front of her mom and hand you her panties? the reason i ask is because i download chapter 1 and chapter 2 but they both end at the same place
Helps if you read the large brightly coloured writing in the OP that tells you what to do.

otis748

Jan 25, 2020
I might be doing something wrong but even tho i load a save from the end of the 1st chapter it still ends with the scene where Kaylee gets scolded and drops her clothes in front of everybody. After it i get the pink background where it says that i reached the end of this game. Am i doing something wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I might be doing something wrong but even tho i load a save from the end of the 1st chapter it still ends with the scene where Kaylee gets scolded and drops her clothes in front of everybody. After it i get the pink background where it says that i reached the end of this game. Am i doing something wrong?
this is the end of the current version - the 0.51 is not a proper update, as it has been stated here numerous times already, just read a few posts back...

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, yes that may spoil my thoughts about her being raped, however there is something to cause her dislike for Jason. Maybe she has found out somehow that Jason is unfaithful towards their mother.
I dunno, for some reason I do think it is Kaylee, at least I feel like she is the most likely suspect atm. It may be the father but I feel like it is kind of weird for him to send a bunch of letters (as far as I know this has been going on for a while) when he wants to get rid of the body guards. I get the feeling that the bodyguards is Lexis moms idea and father does not like it. For now no one outside the family is connected to Lexi directly so it can be either someone we do not know yet or it is someone in the family.

I think Kaylees reaction to her father is meant to hint at something, something is off with the father indeed. However while it is a little early to truly know who sends the letters. It may be the father but the question is, why? Surely he does not need to send a bunch of letters to hire bodyguards for his daughter as a big time religious cook. I still believe that something bad has happened between Kaylee and her father, whatever it may be I think it is the reason why she would send letters to threaten Lexi in an attempt to make sure that Lexi has someone by her side while Kaylee is away at college. Of course we don't know yet but it will be interesting to see what happens.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes