ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
The way this works is that you will download the episodes and just unzip them into your current Lexi folder, overwriting the old exe and script files.
Thanks, that will solve large downloads in future, and I hope this catches on with other games. Anyway good luck with your game.

Reactions: Chatterbox

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Ok, so after testing, here is how the future uploads will be....

Chapter 1 is v0.01 - v0.04 note that I will have this uploaded sometime tonight, and the incorrect link replaced. The current link for chapter 1 is actually v0.05c. From my understanding, the uploader for F95 renamed that automatically. IDK, I don't have control over the OP, so I'm just relying on what others tell me.

Chapter 2 Ep 1 will be the content for v0.05. Note v0.051 was a test to see if this method would work. Ignore that version, it will be going away.

What would have been v0.06 will be called Chapter 2 Ep 2. The way this works is that you will download the episodes and just unzip them into your current Lexi folder, overwriting the old exe and script files. This will also add the new images to your current folder. This works a lot like a patch so saves won't have to be moved over, just extract over the old folder and play. It keeps you from downloading the same images over and over after each release.

I hope this doesn't get too confusing for you guys. I should have just kept v0.051 as a in house test. That caused way to much confusion. The only reason I released it to you guys was so that you could play the v0.05 update with the corrected Lexi images.

I'll make sure all this gets noted in the OP. Sorry for all the confusion.

The new updated chapters

Lexi Chapter 1 Complete PC MAC

Lexi Chapter 2 episode 1 PC MAC
Chapter 1 is missing a bunch of images after you sleep with Chelsea for the first time. Haven't tried the chapter 2 link yet though.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Yes, just ignore it, you still can’t do anything else, even if only one said, yes, Lexi’s face is really in development and the author is trying to restore it, no matter how much I wrote, none of you gave a punchy answer, it’s all they know how to growl and consider themselves smart

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moharadan

Jul 30, 2017
Links in the OP appear to be reversed. What's labeled as Ch. 1 in the post is Ch. 2 by linked file name; and Ch. 2 in the post is Chap 1, Ep 1-4 by linked file name.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes, just ignore it, you still can’t do anything else, even if only one said, yes, Lexi’s face is really in development and the author is trying to restore it, no matter how much I wrote, none of you gave a punchy answer, it’s all they know how to growl and consider themselves smart
If you're having trouble with the game, and not getting answers here, you can always PM me.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She has te same face already.

Reactions: Abhai

y7521y

May 26, 2019
MEGA blocked
ANONFILE is only 100k/s, and there is a time limit.
Can you provide a link to UPLOADHAVEN & NOPY?
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

John64

Apr 25, 2018
In the profile the link on MEGA from
"Chapter 1 : Complete
Win/Lin: MEGA
"
leads to file: Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc .zip
You download it, run - and of course there are zero images for the start that you need.
1. Fix the links please. 2. Could you upload those not only on Mega/Anonfile, but others as well? NoCopy would be nice.

erkper

May 16, 2018
In the profile the link on MEGA from
"Chapter 1 : Complete
Win/Lin: MEGA
"
leads to file: Lexi-Chapter_2_Ep_1-pc .zip
You download it, run - and of course there are zero images for the start that you need.
1. Fix the links please. 2. Could you upload those not only on Mega/Anonfile, but others as well? NoCopy would be nice.
For some reason the links seem to be backward. Click the link that says it's for CH 2 and it will go to the CH 1 download.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes