Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
To Everyone that have the trouble playing Chapter 2 eps 1 v0.051 with no images
Use this apk that i mod below
( You can start from beginning of the game )
" For Android User only "
Mega

Note : the original apk are from dark assassin port
I hope this help ☺
Trouble is it gets lost in the thread. I did the same thing about three pages back.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It's in bright colourful typing in the opening post just above the download links.

Not to mention a search function.
Um, missing the point entirely. I can read, I did read and I fixed the issue for an Android release for myself. Shared it here a few pages back.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Um, missing the point entirely. I can read, I did read and I fixed the issue for an Android release for myself. Shared it here a few pages back.
Not missing the point at all, the issue is highlighted and there is a search function.

You're intent on repeating yourself for those incapable of reading or doing a brief search.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have android ver 0.04c.2 but is that Ch 1? I
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 08 Feb, 2020
Download it here: Lexi [v0.05c] [Chatterbox]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Pardon, any plans for Ch 2? Or is it too short currently ? Also tysm for this, I appreciate the folks who port these amazing games for us android users >;D

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
I have android ver 0.04c.2 but is that Ch 1? I

Pardon, is this Ch 1 or 2 or both? Sorry if it's a dumb question >;D
0.05c was both chapters before the split and redone renders. same content as both story-wise but some image differences.

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
Chatterbox are you ever gonna turn back from this chapter system? i like the game but i generally hate chapter system. i hope you fix this i dont wanna abandon this game

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Chatterbox are you ever gonna turn back from this chapter system? i like the game but i generally hate chapter system. i hope you fix this i dont wanna abandon this game
This is not like the Chapter system in DMD. you install each chapter on top of the last one to update the game so it's all in one .exe makes for smaller Downloads on PC's. Android though you have to download each chapter as the .apk file is contained

Reactions: Default123x

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Is this good? And how much content is in there.
The game's quite good. If I remember correctly there's no sex scenes with Lexi yet, there are some scenes with other characters. I know of one, but I think there's a few. Anyways, the game does set up the characters and give a good bit story in it's current state. There isn't that much content just yet, but it has a few hours if you're reading.

I was actually pulling the game off my nas when I saw this comment. I'll relay back in a few minutes.

Reactions: Stardust435

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
There's not all that much in terms of sexy for this version of the game, but the characters are introduced and there is a good deal of story.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So I'm replaying this game while I download some new games to expand my backlog. This is such an inappropriate scene to be laughing at, but it got me laughing.

Edi: Hahaha! My cursor even made an entrance!
Screenshot_20200326_021017.png

Reactions: driverman
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes