Trandyman

Donor
Dec 23, 2018
I didn´t know him, but I liked what he did.
This are some bad news!
I´m somehow glad that his suffer and somehow the suffer for his family is over.
Personaly I know what it means.
RIP
Sincer condolences to his family and close friends.
------------------------------------
It rembers me about the lost of "Arnulf the Giant" from " ", it was a harsh lost too.

Last edited:
Reactions: M4t7theNinja

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Thats the worse new that i got after doesnt hear about him for a long time.My condolences to his family and friend.We will always remember him when we play his game. :cry:

Last edited:

ARealAsxhole

Nov 16, 2018
One of the best Devs in this crazy perv world of our he was a great guy to chat with he was always there to answer my really stupid questions . this is sad news rip chatterbox you will be missed to your family my condolences he was a light in this world with his passing the world just got darker!

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Shit, that's terrible news. Obviously I didn't know him, but I found his recovery after the transplant genuinely inspiring, and he was always willing to engage with the F95 community in a positive way. Condolences to his friends and family.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I didn't know him well but he seemed like a good dude that was engaged and wanted to do better with everything he did. Condolences to his family during this difficult time and rest in peace my friend.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Genji

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Damn. RIP Chatterbox. I hope his family can take solace in his no longer being in pain, especially after all the struggling he did with his health.

Reactions: Genji

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
So the news I feared came today It with a heavy heart that I have to inform everyone that Chatterbox passed away 3 weeks ago. As such for the time being Lexi will bet put on Hiatus tell an appropriate time
This truely is the worse news for you and all his loved ones. Im extremely sorry for your loss. My prayers are with his family, friends and loved ones.

Rest in Peace Chatterbox :cry:

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes