RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
if not hearing some news before May, I consider stopping my patreon........
Interesting.. You are blackmailing him on pirate site. If you really are a patron then ask him on patreon.
Pro tip: Support dev from update to update so you won't have any issues like that.

Jun 13, 2018
Interesting.. You are blackmailing him on pirate site. If you really are a patron then ask him on patreon.
Pro tip: Support dev from update to update so you won't have any issues like that.
Thats true. But C is also here at this pirate site, and seem to write more often here than on Patreon.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
2 year anniversary in July, 6 major updates until now with 200-400 renders per update, meaning 3 updates (3-4 months/update) and around 1000 odd renders per year
(overall renders might be around 2.5k (max 3k)and around 4/5 hrs of gameplay)
The development has been irregular so far. Chatterbox got ill, 2nd dev didn't deliver and fucked things up...Now it seems things are working in the right direction. Until Covid-19 at least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Endrju

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
A progress update will come once Chatterbox is back. I don't have access to the Patron to update it so there's that. What condition he is in right now I don't know as he is high risk. So I'm a little worried. So it's not a matter of selfishness to me.

Last edited:

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
A progress update will come once Chatterbox is back. I don't have access to the Patron to update it so there's that.
Back? Where he go off the grid in Montana 200 miles from his neighbor. Ive been in Iraq and Afghanistan and got cell coverage. Todays day and age communication is in the palm of your hand and last i checked doesnt spread covid threw cell signal. lol

Raxxia

Jan 11, 2019
i've tryed to follow the orange txt in the post, but it still wont load, do i maybe need to restart a save? i have no idea! :eek:
1, deleted the stuff in the folder
2, removed it from the bin
3, put the files back, still nothing! :/

Anymore tips on this?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Back? Where he go off the grid in Montana 200 miles from his neighbor. Ive been in Iraq and Afghanistan and got cell coverage. Todays day and age communication is in the palm of your hand and last i checked doesnt spread covid threw cell signal. lol
He was really unwell not that long ago, it might not be about where he is but how he is.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Chatterbox just logged in yesterday by the looks of it, (great news) love this vn. Hope everything is okay.
The account has been logging in frequently since the first time I checked back around April 16th out of curiosity so its active just no one knows what's going on at this point. Hope all is well.

Reactions: yngve

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The account has been logging in frequently since the first time I checked back around April 16th out of curiosity so it's active just no one knows what's going on at this point. Hope all is well.
Last I heard from him was March 22nd so over a month

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just downloaded it and out of curiosity should I focus on one girl at a time?
At this point in the game development I don't find too much difference or need to focus on any one girl vs chasing them all. But I'm fairly sure that'll change as the game builds. I'd say play through chasing everyone you're interested in just to get a feel for the characters, then if you want you can go back and run a playthrough for any girl you want to invest in as a monogamous route.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just wanted to stop in and say that I love this game, look forward to more, and I hope that Chatter and everyone involved is healthy and safe. No matter how much I want to see more updates for this game I want everyone to be healthy even more. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Reactions: Adolfo

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
There is a lot of content is messing in ch1 after the date and sex scene with chelsea. there is a black screen in bath scene and even after that, did I fuckedup something. I removed the WT mod and downloaded the game again didn't work. anyone can help?

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes