Sep 4, 2018
Just curious is 0.91.1 just bug fixes or anything special on vitt's patreon for anyone who is supporting member there? just curious since that is the last update there then the one here got put on hold at version 0.91 and never got the patreon version.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Just curious is 0.91.1 just bug fixes or anything special on vitt's patreon for anyone who is supporting member there? just curious since that is the last update there then the one here got put on hold at version 0.91 and never got the patreon version.
Yep, Just a little cleaning and bug fixes. It was mentioned several posts back and on the patreon.

TreyStewart

Jun 22, 2018
One of my fav adult games. Great main character not just her looks also personality wise . It is so sad that game is onhold at the moment. Does anyone know what happened to the dev ?

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
You probably didn't notice but the game is currently on hold. If you want to know why you will need to search the thread.
but when can we expect the update... like i know about the hold and why it happened... any idea when can we expect the update?

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
Wasnt it announced that they expect to - hopefully - have a next update this months around the 20th? Not that hard to just answer the question.

Hope I didnt get anything wrong there.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Wasnt it announced that they expect to - hopefully - have a next update this months around the 20th? Not that hard to just answer the question.

Hope I didnt get anything wrong there.
Actually, for me it is that hard. My memory is terrible. I just know that something was mentioned and it made sense to me or answered my question so I accepted it and stopped worrying about it. Edit: I have 138 other games I can play.

Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
Actually, for me it is that hard. My memory is terrible. I just know that something was mentioned and it made sense to me or answered my question so I accepted it and stopped worrying about it. Edit: I have 138 other games I can play.
Then, if you don't know, maybe, I don't know, *don't answer* (espacially stuff "go look into a 400 pages thread, nOOb"). That's pretty much the kind of answer that is and useless - beside flattering your own ego ("haha, I know, and you'dont, go look for it") - and toxic.

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes