Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Damn this was a great update! been waiting to get a go with Lisa since she was introduced in the game, it sure didn't disappoint!.

People complaining it was short need to stop being crybabies and just play both routes, this game has been getting steady monthly updates that are about the same size since the start (except for the break due to Pto's illness).
Yep, Lisa has been on my list as well. So good to get content with her. Speaking of multiple routes, I need to start a Sandra route since she broke up with me without me realizing I was on the 'no Sandra' route. I think I deleted the wrong save or something, not sure. This is why games with multiple routes should ALWAYS have a save name option.

Reactions: Walter Victor

MarioDude

Feb 4, 2018
Well you may feel pointless, but that's more a private matter between you and your therapist. I am making a comment on a game, one which I think is valid.
It would be if you'll be taking in count how many games the lead writer is aboard which in essence affects the update, how he tends to work and if in reality the update was shorter but is not, you are just nagging for something that is brought multiples times in multiples games and to something that in the end is not going to be taken in count for multiple reasons, mainly where you are doing it, so yea pointless, except for feeding fire.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I enjoyed the lisa route. Given that Haley pushes you to do things with her. I wonder when the truth will be told to her

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I am waiting desperately for some real Adrianna content ... like starting a relationship with her or going on that promised vacation just to trigger something in Haley cause that underlying drama of hers needs to be solved! I wonder if we actually gonna see the therapy session with her and the MC ..

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't really buy into the reason for multiple paths being the reason why there is an apparent lack of content per route. Eva Kiss managed to supply more than an adequate amount of content per path each update, and she was drawing her images. I think the main reason is about render time per image holding it back. Devs like Eva managed to figure out how to speed up the process with some canny image manipulation.

I am not attacking the dev on the quality of his game, but i think it would be wiser for him to reduce the number of releases and increase the amount of content per release. I think this is a reasonable comment
It is partly because of that though. They kept the usual amount of content/release, but because of the splitting it seems shorter if you are not on a certain route, plus they need make it equal so there won't be bashing from one or the other side. They did cut some corners already, like characters parroting each other on different routes, but without recycling too much and make it feel cheap, they can only do so much. The team working on this game consists of 3 people, and the other two has their own games as well, so it's not like they can go full throttle anyway.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am not attacking the dev on the quality of his game, but i think it would be wiser for him to reduce the number of releases and increase the amount of content per release. I think this is a reasonable comment
Well, generally speaking I would be with you. (Since I didn't have the time to play the new update so far, I cannot comment on this instalment in particular) But it definitely is a case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't" because probably some people prefer it this way, some prefer it that way, and each of these groups has a minority within them who cannot get over the fact that not everything revolves around their personal preferences and will complain - either because updates are too short or because updates take too long. Some people will also complain about everything, even if you had 2 hours of play each in more than 10 branching parts uploaded every week.

On the other hand, people who are happy or relaxed about how the dev does it will probably not mention it that much until challenged by the complainers. And then they themselves include the "fanboy" minority which will take every criticism however valid as a personal attack, and others who would like to defend the game don't want to be mixed up with them.

So here I think, even though it is a business and you need to keep your customers happy, it's probably best the devs do what they feel works best. In the end, the goal isn't so much the individual releases but the finished product, and there may be reasons to do it one way or the other apart from pure player satisfaction. Sure, throw them a bone every now and then, but do what's best for the game in your opinion.

Last edited:

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Ok, did (at least part of) my due diligence and went back three pages... plus I just finished extracting, I was thinking of finally checking out other paths after looking at this update and can't wait :

What's the deal here, did I miss something? I thought it was supposed to be real close to the end of the game!

I might agree in part with comments about this slowly becoming a bit too long a game but mostly I was kind of expecting Viit to start some new project and was hoping for it.... I love this one so much I wouldn't mind starting a new story with the same attention to quality and awesome characters.

Dear patreon supporters, not only supporting the devs but all us asshole leechers : Any news about how far this game will be pushed or new projects on the horizon?

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
K wow, load save... click once... "That's all for this update"... Woooowww I didn't expect that the beloved and only path I play didn't get new content... fuck me sideways... Esc... Start new game (Happy I planned this anyway... Fuck my favourite OCD girlfriend Lisa here I come!)

Kind of paranoid from the toxicity in this season of RL... ^ Not a complaint a joke :WutFace:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
It was good, short yes, but good. And if you have only one save I will say try other paths, you won't be disappointed by Lisa.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It was good, short yes, but good. And if you have only one save I will say try other paths, you won't be disappointed by Lisa.
The scene with Lisa was hot, and she's always been a favorite. However, I'm anticipating trouble with Haley on that path. Where Haley seems to feel like she can influence Sandra and may even be into her at least a little, she seems a bit more threatened by Lisa. Hope I'm overthinking.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dear patreon supporters, not only supporting the devs but all us asshole leechers : Any news about how far this game will be pushed or new projects on the horizon?
There hasn't been any information about that on Patreon, at least not at my level of support. Perhaps there is info on Discord.

Reactions: galora

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ok, did (at least part of) my due diligence and went back three pages... plus I just finished extracting, I was thinking of finally checking out other paths after looking at this update and can't wait :

What's the deal here, did I miss something? I thought it was supposed to be real close to the end of the game!
Why would it be close to the endgame? That's a massive assumption right now and I don't get where it's coming from.

- Several Haley issues is unresolved (therapy).

- I haven't played the Sandra route in a while but I doubt it's already a threeway relationship, so that needs time.

- Still no resolution of how the Haley route will play out, with or without the side chicks.

- The whole Klaus thing is still unresolved whichever route you choose.

- Diane is still in one place for updates, Adriana somewhat moved forward, Lisa route only just really began, Alana was only foreshadowed to something be more than a one-night stand.

The story has still several plots that seems to be far from being closed off. Unless they double/triple the work pace (not happening), or they rush the hell out of it (might happen), with the current amount of content/updates, it's at least one more year till this ends. Version number is a bit of a deceit in this case.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As far as the end of the game, I still think that is a ways off. We learned this update that MC/Haley is getting promoted in a week. We still need to resolve several other things too, the Klaus stuff, the finding a beard stuff, the parents stuff etc.

I'd guess we still have at least 15-20 days of content to go, which would be 8-10 more updates.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes