galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Why would it be close to the endgame? That's a massive assumption right now and I don't get where it's coming from.

- Several Haley issues is unresolved (therapy).

- I haven't played the Sandra route in a while but I doubt it's already a threeway relationship, so that needs time.

- Still no resolution of how the Haley route will play out, with or without the side chicks.

- The whole Klaus thing is still unresolved whichever route you choose.

- Diane is still in one place for updates, Adriana somewhat moved forward, Lisa route only just really began, Alana was only foreshadowed to something be more than a one-night stand.

Probably something, but the story has still several plots that seems to be far from being closed off. Unless they double/triple the work pace (not happening), or they rush the hell out of it (might happen), with the current amount of content/updates, it's at least one more year till this ends. Version number is a bit of a deceit in this case.
Absolutely agree, it was around the time of the update with the lake scene (first? anyways the one with the tree house) where I thought I'd understood they were coming close to the end... I don't remember what prompted this :WeSmart: Though I feel like maybe it would have been a point where it could have been the scene before they close of the story earlier than planned, if I remember correctly it's only after that that the need for therapy was introduced.

No threeway relationship yet :cry: ... and it should take time!

Thanks for the reply, I really hope they take their time, finishing and polishing the game... If it keeps going like it is, this will surely be the best character development game I've ever played!

Reactions: Walter Victor

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
As far as the end of the game, I still think that is a ways off. We learned this update that MC/Haley is getting promoted in a week. We still need to resolve several other things too, the Klaus stuff, the finding a beard stuff, the parents stuff etc.

I'd guess we still have at least 15-20 days of content to go, which would be 8-10 more updates.
Where in the update? I really opened my last save and was directly at the end screen... (Sandra & Haley path)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
the MC is banging everything at one point or another, so was wondering since Haley has daddy issues. Will there be an option that for Haley to stay or be involved in some MMF or FFM action? :cool: Or just MF action while MC is off bagging someone else?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

DrakteisckyG

Dec 8, 2018
I finally come back to this game after a year and, I am a bit conflicted.
Iif you dump every other girl from the start and go for Haley the story is beautiful (yes banging your sister is weird but the development is believable), their relationship is fun, hot, cute and very well done, a masterpiece but... the moment you go for something else all falls apart since none of the characters seems to react to that, MC first. It's like things are happening in two different dimensions. (the last interaction with Lisa is probably the only exception).
The "main" story is so good that I wish we didn't have other choice in this game. :ROFLMAO:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'm glad Lisa got some screen time finally, shes my favorite model. Also I fucking love that nose bite thing Haley does.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Somewhere along the way, the MC was asked if he thought Haley looked better with or without pubic hair, and I answered with, and then MC was told that she would grow it out. a bit later it showed Haley with a bit of pubic hair growing in, but then nothing, meaning that bit of hair growing back in was gone and hasn't shown up or mentioned again. Did this get removed from the game, am I imagining things and losing what little of my mind remains or what??

If its been removed or what not, I have so say I am extreemely disappointed, I love females with pubic hair ot start with, and natural red heads like Haley should always have pubic hair, its just a fact! :) lol

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
the MC is banging everything at one point or another, so was wondering since Haley has daddy issues. Will there be an option that for Haley to stay or be involved in some MMF or FFM action? :cool: Or just MF action while MC is off bagging someone else?
I don't see MMF action ever happening in this game. However, FFM is almost a certainty, especially in the route with Sandra, and perhaps in the route without her.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I know it is VERY unlikely with the game, but does anyone else really want to bang the OTHER Hailey, or is it just me?

Also I'm finally playing the non-Sandra route and its jarring to not see her in scenes she was presant for. The breakup scene kinda broke my heart. I'm glad I have 2 save paths.

Reactions: Fenix34 and ontach
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes